The next update for Star Citizen is something that the fans have been waiting for a long time. Star Citizen’s next update is alpha 3.5, and it will bring out the newest world in the game, i.e., ArcCorp. ArcCorp is a huge planet that dwarfs out Coruscant.
The game will also be dishing out other features. The players might be able to choose female avatars for the very first time. There are plenty of changes in the character creation suite. The update will bring out a new flight control system, and there are six vessels on sale starting from $65 up to $95.
ArcCorp is covered in man-made structures. This will allow players to be able to explore the main landing zone of Area18 and from there on they will be able to find jobs to take on from the NPC quest-giver. In alpha 3.5, gravity will be incorporated into an atmospheric flight, thus making that specific part of the experience more true to life.
Chris Roberts, the founder of Cloud Imperium Games, said that the customization of the players is going to rely on a“revolutionary Gene Splicing system.” It will allow players to create a much more realistic character. Roberts added, “The advantage of this approach, is you always get realistic-looking players, not immersion-breaking ‘monsters’ that sometimes can be created using more traditional techniques.”
Coming to the latest news regarding update there has been no confirmed update for alpha 3.5. According to rumors, the update might be released towards the end of the year.
Update April 2020
Star Citizen 3.5.0 Alpha was released for its user several weeks ago and faced lots of criticism due to bugs.
- When exiting the options menu on the character customizer screen, the options will remain up disabling the players’ control. W/A: Press “ESC” to go back to the customizer.
- Ship bed logout may be unreliable or inconsistent.
- If the player exits the game with the mobiGlas still open they will return to the universe with a blurry screen. W/A: Close mobiGlas before exiting.
- Ships do not leave behind cargo when destroyed.
- Delivery boxes can fall through the flooring of some ships.
- Dying with chat open may cause the player to be unable to respawn correctly. W/A: Relaunch client.
- Ruto’s hologram is missing.
- Ruto’s entry mission will sometimes fail to complete.
- Weapon projectiles/tracers occasionally diverge significantly from the player’s point of aim.
- Some Area18 labs lack atmospheric pressure.
- Ships can exceed their speed limits by turning slightly while accelerating.
- Trying on clothing at Casaba can sometimes result in the loss of armor pieces.
Because of the worldwide pandemic of infection as of now, it is assessed that there could be some advancement delays therefore as this occasion is causing the worldwide interruption. Past gauge for 3.9 live has been pushed back to the center of May.
The players may have the option to pick female symbols for the absolute first time. There are a lot of changes in the character creation suite. The update will draw out another flight control framework, and there are six vessels marked down beginning from $65 up to $95.
Star Citizen Alpha 3.8.2 was discharged live 27th February 2020. This fix presents the principal period of Persistence and as such aUEC parities and things were NOT WIPED since Alpha 3.8.1. This fix additionally presents the Anvil Carrack as flyable.
ArcCorp is canvassed in man-made structures. This will permit players to be ready to investigate the fundamental arrival zone of Area18 and from that point on they will have the option to secure positions to take on from the NPC journey provider. In alpha 3.5, gravity will be fused into a barometrical flight, in this manner making that particular piece of the experience all the more consistent with life.