Fans are incredibly excited about the upcoming shows of Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, and fans would be extremely happy to know that RodeoHouston has revealed its 17 performers who will be taking part and entertain the fans. Now for fans, who are at a loss, we hare here to help you. We have gathered all the updates and latest information regarding the line-up, so here is everything you need to know.
It is one of the most popular events that is held at NRG and records of attendees at each event is mind shattering. In 2019, the number was calculated to be close to 2.51 million, and so far, the highest number of attendees is 2.61 million, which was recorded in 2017’s event.
Just like the previous years, 2020 will be the same, and the event will take place for 20 days. This year’s event will include many stars, such as the K-pop band NCT 127, Gwen Stefani, and Willie Nelson.
Rodeo Houston 2020: Complete Line-Up
The complete line-up of shows and its dates are:
- 3rd March (Tuesday) — Midland – Country
- 4th March (Wednesday) — Willie Nelson – Country
- 5th March (Thursday) — Becky G – Latin pop
- 6th March (Friday) — TBA – Hip-hop/R&B
- 7th March (Saturday) — Maren Morris – Country
- 8th March (Sunday) — Ramon Ayala – Norteño
- 9th March (Monday) — Chris Young – Country
- 10th March (Tuesday) — NCT 127 – K-pop
- 11th March (Wednesday) — Kane Brown – Country
- 12th March (Thursday) — Cody Johnson – Country
- 13th March (Friday) — TBA – Hip-hop/Pop
- 14th March (Saturday) — Jon Pardi – Country
- 15th March (Sunday) — Dierks Bentley – Country
- 16th March (Monday) — Keith Urban – Country
- 17th March (Tuesday) — Gwen Stefani – Pop
- 18th March (Wednesday) — Khalid – R&B/Pop
- 19th March (Thursday) — Chris Stapleton – Country
- 20th March (Friday) — TBA – EDM
- 21st March (Saturday) — Brad Paisley – Country
- 22nd March (Sunday) — Luke Bryan – Country
Stay tuned to Otakukart for more updates.