The Hollow Season 3 will be a sequel to ‘Hollow’ which is a Canadian based animated science fantasy adventure mystery created by Josh Mepham, Kathy Antonsen Rocchio, Greg Sullivan, and Vito Viscomi. The first series of the series made its initial debut entry on June 8, 2018. It was well received by the animated audience community. Based on the positive response, production has renewed for the second season of the series.
Series follows a Science fantasy and Comedy-Drama genre. It was directed by Josh Mepham and Greg Sullivan. The first season of the series consisted of 10 episodes. Josh Mepham, Kathy Antonsen Rocchio, Greg Sullivan, and Vito Viscomi are the executive producers of the television web series. Netflix has claimed the distribution authority of the series.
The first season of the series managed to perform well gaining a mixed response from animated industry critics. IMDB rating of the series is 7.2/10 and rotten tomatoes providing 79% which looks quite decent for the first season of the animated series. We have gathered much information about The Hollow Season 2 Netflix cast and Everything you needed to know.
When Is The Hollow Season 2 Netflix update?
The Hollow Season 2 will be released on May,8,2020. This is if the production follows the previous release schedule. Based on the information from the uneducated guesses suggest that the development progress of the animated series had been completed. It’s expected that there won’t be any delay in the update of the series due to an unhealthy environment.
It’s said that there won’t be any changes in the streaming details of the series. It will be mostly similar to the previous series. The series is planned to be premiered through Netflix. The development has planned to take the series to reach the maximum extent through an online video streaming platform. Series will be made available in various regions of a different part of the country. As many might know that online video streaming platforms are dominating the entertainment industry during the quarantine days.
The audience base of the online platforms is said to increase due to the lockdown. Many big-budget films and television series have already approached Next-generation video platforms for releasing their dramas. It has become more evident that the future of entertainment is relayed on online platforms. As far now these are the information related to the streaming details. However, we’ll update this progress once the official announcement drops from the development.
Who Are The Cast Included in ‘The Hollow Season 3’
As many might know that The Hallow is an animated series many cast members has worked behind the animated roles in providing voice and editing process of the series. As far now there’s no official announcement about the cast details of The Hallow 2 from the development team. However, we’ll update this part once the official announcement drops the development.
Following are the voice cast included in The Hollow
- Adrian Petriw as Adam, a Hispanic boy, one of the main protagonists,
- Ashleigh Ball as Mira, an Asian girl, one of the main protagonists,
- Connor Parnall as Kai, a Caucasian boy, one of the main protagonists,
- Diana Kaarina as Vanessa, a Caucasian girl, one of the main antagonists,
- Alex Barima as Reeve, an African-American boy, one of the main antagonists,
- Jesse Moss as Skeet, a Caucasian boy, one of the main antagonists,
- Mark Hildreth as The Weird Guy,
- Nicole Oliver as Tree/Spider-Woman,
- Ian James Corlett as Benjamin,
- Michael Daingerfield as Benjamini,
- Brian Drummond as Death,
- Kathleen Barr as The Witches,
- Brian Dobson as Toros/Minotaur,
- Paul Dobson as Minotaur,
- Lee Tockar as Dave,
- Peter Kelamis as Spider-Leader,
- Jason Simpson as Cyclops.
The Hollow Storyline
The story follows Adam, Kai, and Mira are left with no memories of their past in an unknown circumstance. As a teenager, they only have their name as their identity in a piece of paper kept in a pocket. After coming out from the underground Bunker they find themself getting trapped in the deep interior forest. They feel a bit confused and later start planning to explore their identity to find their parents and home. During the course of their detective operation, they face several confusion and struggle in knowing the detail of the surrounding environment.
Each member of the crew finds that they possess a superpower while exploring their mission. They are often misguided by the strange character that they call the “Weird Guy”. Similar to that character they face several other characters during their expenditure. They overcome several hurdles like harbors dangers. They feel quite relaxed after finding their superpower hidden inside them, They accidentally reveal the superpower and hidden strength within them.
Superpower includes Adam having the super strength and agility whereas Mira possesses unique ability to interact with the wild animals from the forest. Breathing underwater and swim like a professional swimmer for long-distance. Kai will hold the superpower to manipulate fire along with the technical knowledge which will be helpful in finding different things in a new place.
The trio will be guided by the huge tree which posses the ability to talk with humans. It gives a deal to reveal the plot to reach their home if they help him in finding his stolen branch. It also revealed that the stolen branch of the tree will be made as a dangerous weapon to kill the humans. Ishino is the name of the weapon which was made from the stolen branch of the tree. During their search operation, they find similar trio with the same motive in finding their identity. Both teams compete in finding Ishibo to achieve its mission.
Finally they successes in finding Ishibo and returning it to there tree. The tree gives the information to enable a particular region where the trio has to fight the dangerous dragon to reach their home. After winning the dragon they will be guided to reach the same room they started in. They will be greeted by the strange person after pressing a green button in the room
- Season 1 Episode 1: The Room directed by Josh Mepham, written by Vito Viscomi aired on June 8, 2018.
- Season 1 Episode 2: The Desert directed by Greg Sullivan, written by Vito Viscomi aired on June 8, 2018.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Apocalypse directed by Josh Mepham, written by Vito Viscomi aired on June 8, 2018.
- Season 1 Episode 4: The Lighthouse directed by Greg Sullivan, written by Vito Viscomi aired on June 8, 2018.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Ishibo directed by Josh Mepham, written by Vito Viscomi, aired on June 8, 2018.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Undead directed by Greg Sullivan, written by Vito Viscomi, aired on June 8, 2018.
- Season 1 Episode 7: The Riddle directed by Josh Mepham, written by Vito Viscomi, aired on June 8, 2018.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Ice directed by Greg Sullivan written by Vito Viscomi aired on June 8, 2018.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Cocoon directed by Josh Mepham, written by Vito Viscomi, aired on June 8, 2018.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Colrath directed by Greg Sullivan written by Vito Viscomi aired on June 8, 2018.
The Hollow Season 3 update
The Hollow Season 3 should be released in Winters 2022, the official date is yet to be declared by the Netflix and we would yet not know that because it would entirely depend on the forthcoming season 2. Although, if the show is approved for a new season, we would see the new season in 2022.
As of now, we don’t have any official trailer form the production. We provide a trailer from the previous sequel. However, we’ll update this part once the official trailer drops from the development.