Dragon Ball Fighter Z Update 1.23 has reveled and fans will be extremely excited because Arc System Works and Bandai Namco have revealed that complete details of the latest Update 1.23 Patch Notes, and with the update, the developers have brought an array of changes and improvements on the current version, so buckle up, as here is everything you need to know about Dragon Ball FighterZ Update 1.23 Patch Notes.
Dragon Ball FighterZ Update 1.23 Patch Notes: Complete Details:
New downloadable content will be available with the latest patch notes. FighterZ Pack 16 will be the latest addition to Dragon Ball FighterZ, as you know, its a separate downloadable content, so you need to have the base game in order for this to work.
Major improvements in the game include:
- Players can add a maximum of 3 players from their existing follow list to their favorite list.
- After adding players to the favorite list, players can view additional information of them such, as the country and lobby they were present earlier and the time duration as well.
- To view this additional information, the players on the favorite list must be logged in at the time of initiating the operation, and at the same time, it will be possible only if the players choose to make it public.
Changes made to Player Card:
- Full control will be provided to players, which will allow them to choose their desired way of displaying their Player Card on the VS screen.
- The Player Card has been equipped with new additional information.
New Feature Added to the Shop:
- Zeni and Premium Z Coins are now available as in-game currencies to buy various lucrative items from the show.
Improvements on the Present Message System:
- With the addition of the new “Player Registration” category, it has become a lot easier to find the expressions that have been used more frequently.
- Players can now send Z Stamps and preset messages to all places outside their current lobby.
New Improvements made to Tournament Mode:
- The minimum number of players required to start a custom tournament and FighterZ Tournaments have been reduced from 12 to 4.
- New ‘special rules’ have been added.
- Made changes to stars obtained during preliminaries. If players can win more matches consecutively, they can earn more the amount of stars than before.
- Players will engage in very ‘quick matches’ once the remaining time for prelims gets very low.
New Changes made to Arena Matches:
- The ability to select an opponent when joining an Arena match has been added.
- Players will be able to use special rules that have been added during the matches.
Other improvements that come with the latest Dragon Ball Fighter Z Update 1.23 Patch are as follows:
- Players can now display their existing titles in online matches.
- In-game fighting mechanics have been improved.
- Stability and game performance improved.
- Updated replay data version (Note: Players cannot replay data from older versions)
The latest Update 1.23 Patch for Dragon Ball FighterZ is available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One, and the size is somewhere around 350 MB.
What is Dragon Ball FighterZ all about? What are the Features of Dragon Ball FighterZ?
Dragon Ball Fighter Z is a 2D fighting game from Bandai Namco and Arc System Works, and the game made its official debut in 2018.
The features of Dragon Ball FighterZ are as follows:
- True Power Knows No Limits!
- 3vs3 Tag/Support
- High-End Anime Graphics
- Spectacular Fights