Last Updated on May 12, 2021 by OtakuKart Staff
It looks like The Sims is finally going to have a worthy competitor, as everyone knows, that The Sims has always been on the of life simulation games and no other games come close to it. The Sims first came out in 2000, and since then it has been developed throughout the year, and no other games came close to it, up until now.
Paralives is the latest game that would compete The Sims, and in this post, we will be talking about everything we know about the game so far. Paralives is an upcoming “dollhouse” indie life simulation game that will be available on PC and Mac. When the news came out News spread quietly at first with a few tweets popping up here and it spread like wildfire in The Sims YouTube community.
Paralives Features and Platforms
The Game is in early improvement. However, there’s already a web site up, in addition to a Patreon account and just a few official Twitter accounts steadily feeding us bits and items of what we are able to count on. So far, listed below are just a few of the superior options that we’ll see within the recreation, instantly from the developer:
- Available on Steam for PC and Mac
- Supports custom content through the Steam Workshop
- A one time fee for the entire game (whereas The Sims series charges for new expansion packs, stuff packs, and game packs)
- Gridless building (yes – you read that correctly. GRIDLESS!)
- Will be optimized to run on high and low-end computers
- Will be open world, and your character can visit parks, shops, and other locations
- Includes animals like cats, dogs, and horses
- Includes transportation like cars, bikes, and boats
- Completely customizable buildings and furniture
As talked about earlier, this game has a Patreon web page where you may donate and assist out the developer, Alex Massé. Massé is a software program engineer primarily based in France, who has worked on initiatives similar to PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator game, Unity’s Project Tiny, and others.
Paralives is expected to release in 2020, you can closely follow their Twitter account to stay updated with the game.