2019 has begun, and as you guys already know, Sony’s PS4 game sale is in its full swing, and it will be running throughout the month until January 18 where many titles are up for sale for a pretty cheap price. This is a great way to kick off this year with many players can grab a great deal for themselves. Now, the sale has even got sweeter as according to the latest reports, many more titles are now made available by Sony with a price slash.
According to sources, in Europe, big titles from last year including games like Hitman 2, Assassin’s Creed Origins, Far Cry 5 has been discounted in Europe and are available for sale. Few of the games with their discounted price has been revealed, and it looks that this is perhaps the best time to grab all these games as a few of them has dropped below 50% of their original cost.
New PS4 Titles Added:
- Assassin’s Creed Origins: New Discounted Price-£16, old price-£50
- Rainbow Six Siege: New Discounted Price: £9.49
- Far Cry 5: New Discounted price: £25
- Madden NFL 19 and Fifa 19 bundle: Discounted Price: £40
- Madden NFL 19, Fifa 19, NBA Live 19 and NHL 19 bundle: Discounted Price: £73.59
- Starwars Battlefront II: New Discounted price: £9.99, old price: £44.99
- Need For Speed Payback: New Discounted Price: £10
- Hitman 2: New Discounted Price: £28
These are among the new additions to the list of games. Earlier, many titles were already put up on sale with a cheap price. Those include:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4: Price: £36
- Battlefield V: Price: £30
- God of War Deluxe Edition: Price: £25
If you’re an avid gamer and were waiting for the perfect time to get these big titles for a cheap price then, now, is the time to grab the opportunity before time runs out.