While Spain became the hub for European production, especially with the expanded investment from Netflix in Spanish language series such as Money Heist and Elite, which has become a huge hit in Netflix, the country has resumed sections of the country on May 11 for film and TV Shows shootings under the New guidelines and safety practices by the Spanish Film Commission.
The shootings and production of the Movies and shows will solely be allowed regions and areas that are in stage 1 of the government’s de-escalation process. That mostly includes around half of Spain but currently drops out major metropolitan areas such as Madrid and Barcelona. Under the new guidelines from Ministerial Order of the Spanish Government Since May 11 activity such as shooting started under the new health security guarantees. Among those laws include requiring producers to appoint a person or a group who are going to record all activities conducted out throughout filming, which includes a listing of people who can only enter the set, disinfection rules, etc.
The filming of shows & movies have started in certain areas Spain, which is in stage 1 of the government’s de-escalation process. Under the new health, security guarantees include requiring producers to appoint a person or a group who are going to record all activities conducted out throughout filming, which also includes a listing of people who can only enter the set, disinfection rules, etc. The Money Heist, which is also known as La Casa de Papel likely started its season 5 shooting just with the new restriction guidelines and safety practices established by the Government of Spain.
As the shooting for the 5th season of Money Heist resumes, we are looking forward to witnessing the following people return in Money Heist season 5 to continue the heist in Bank of Spain.
- Úrsula Corberó as Silene Oliveira (Tokyo)
- Álvaro Morte as Sergio Marquina (The Professor / Salvador “Salva” Martín)
- Itziar Ituño as Raquel Murillo (Lisbon)
- Pedro Alonso as Andrés de Fonollosa (Berlin)
- Miguel Herrán as Aníbal Cortés (Rio)
- Esther Acebo as Mónica Gaztambide (Stockholm)
- Jaime Lorente as Daniel / Ricardo[b] Ramos (Denver)
- Enrique Arce as Arturo Román
- Darko Perić as Mirko Dragić (Helsinki)
- Rodrigo de la Serna as Martín Berrote (Palermo / The Engineer)
- Hovik Keuchkerian as Bogotá
- Najwa Nimri as Alicia Sierra
- Luka Peroš as Marseille
- Belén Cuesta as Julia
- Fernando Cayo as Colonel Luis Tamayo
- Kiti Mánver as Mariví Fuentes.
When is Money Heist (La Casa de Papel) Season 5 expected to release?
Money Heist Season 5 is expected to release around May 2021. However, things might get slightly delayed as the production was interrupted for some time due to COVID-19 Crisis, but the good news now is the filming has been resumed again under the new safety guidelines by the Government of Spain. And if the production and shooting continue accordingly, then we can expect the Money Heist Season 5 to release early in 2021.