The upcoming launches of Dawn of X comic books will see a lot of double shipping in their second and third months. A lot of people are actually the schedules to be toned down in the upcoming months. However, there is a good chance that it might not happen. According to reports, Marvel is pushing for 16 or 18 books a year in order to reach certain numbers.
The expected numbers of the Age of X titles from earlier in the year mean that the upcoming X-books will have to take up the numbers a bit more in order to meet internal targets.
Here is the current schedule for Dawn of X:
- Excalibur (vol. 4) #1 by Tini Howard and Marcus To, 1 x October, 1 x November, 2 x December.
- Fallen Angels (vol. 2) #1 by Bryan Edward Hill and Szymon Kudranski, 2 x November, 2 x December.
- Marauders #1 by Gerry Duggan, Matteo Lolli, 1 x October, 1 x November, 1 x December.
- New Mutants (vol. 4) #1 by Jonathan Hickman and Ed Brisson, Rod Reis, 2 x November, 2 x December.
- X-Force (vol. 6) #1 by Benjamin Percy and Joshua Cassara. 2 x November, 2 x December.
- X-Men (vol. 5) by Jonathan Hickman and Leinil Yu. 1 x October, 1 x November, 2x December.