Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare New Update Adds New Game Modes And Bug Fixes
Modern Warfare’s me update is here and it brings with it a new game mode for the multiplayer section of the game but that is the only thing that has arrived, no, there is some new missions added to the spec ops as well as new Special Operations. The new Special Operations consist of Harbinger and Brimstone. As for the classic special Operations, Door Kick, 3 Star Rating System and Rewards have been added alongside a 3-star rating system that gives you XP & MP unlocks based on your star rating after finishing a game.
The multiplayer mode is getting a new playlist called Realism Moshpit which has Domination, Hardpoint, Headquarters, Kill Confirmed. Moreover, Gun Game had returned which all of the die-hard fans know is a free-for-all mode where players get new weapons as they get more kills. The update has brought some more changes to the game which includes things such as infantry assault vehicle and perks, like fixing Spotter, which wasn’t marking somethings in FFA. Some of the bug fixes that have been addressed in this update are as follows:
• Fixed an issue where the boot-up sequence volume would be too loud
• Various keybinding adjustments
• Players are now able to back out of the Gesture and Spray Wheel by clicking anywhere
• More fixes to prevent hitching/stuttering during cutscenes
• Fixed an issue where the Main Menu music would not play when users activated the Skip Introduction Movie option
• Fix for an error that could occur when attempting to manage a party
• Multiple fixes for different Aspect Ratios on various menus/screens in the game
• Fix for a bug where the XP Token shortcut key would also open Nvidia Highlights feature simultaneously (Now on “F” key)
• Fix for a bug where some achievements would appear as completed even though they were
If you want to see the full patch note of the lastest update, you can do so by reading it here.