JBL is a renowned company in the world, and it creates the amazing sound that shapes life’s most epic moments. They are the first choice of every music lover, and they are present in most of the iconic events like Woodstock and concerts at Madison Square Garden, to games at Yankee Stadium and weekend road trips. They have been in this business for over 70 years that has delivered industry-leading innovation, JBL is the authority in engineering superior sound.
JBL is redefining great sound with their award-winning Flip series which is called as JBL Flip 5 these are the newest addition to the popular Bluetooth speaker that takes the portable listening experience to the next level. It combines the crystal-clear sound technology that the company is known for with a waterproof and durable case that promises an epic sound experience which will fuel any party. The sound quality of the new Clip 5 takes it to a whole new level with an all-new acoustic design.
Just like it’s predecessors, the Flip 5 has a waterproof, compact design, in short, there is no nowhere this speaker cant travel. It can be packed in a suitcase, you can take it to the mountain top, and it has a battery life of 12 hours, and it can be recharged via a new USB-C charging port. Let us talk about the price, JBL Flip 5’s price is 99.95, which will be available on JBL.com and select retailers in the spring of 2019. It will be available in 11 different color options which are Desert Sand, Mustard Yellow, Dusty Pink, Grey Stone, River Teal, Fiesta Red, Ocean Blue, Midnight Black, Steel White, Forest Green, and Squad. Down below are the features that will be in JBL Flip 5:
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming: Wirelessly connect to any smartphone or tablet via streaming technologies.
- 12 hours of playtime: Built-in 4800mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery supports up to 12 hours of continuous playtime.
- IPX7 Waterproof: Take this speaker poolside or to the beach, without worrying about spills or water submersion.
- Acoustic Design: Racetrack shaped driver deliver crisp sound and deeper bass.
- USB-C Charging: Supported by 5V/3A power source.
- Speakerphone: Built-in speakerphone allows anyone to take crystal-clear calls with the touch of a button.
- Life-proof materials: Rubber housing and durable materials allows this speaker to outlast any adventure.