Red Dead Redemption 2 was easily one of the best games that came out in 2018, and the game is pretty crazy in every aspect. It is the biggest open-world game and the possibilities of activities in the game are endless and including that, Rockstar made sure that the game feels real in every aspect including the changing seasons and its effects on nature, everything has been beautifully crafted by the team, no wonder it has been in the wishlist of so many players globally.
Just like the other games of Rockstar, Red Dead Redemption 2 also has cheat codes which player can use to reduce the game-challenges. However, using cheats forbids you from winning any Trophies or unlocking achievements, as you’re basically just exploiting the features. In the case of Red Dead Redemption 2, activating cheats also prevents you from saving your progress so it’s advised to save before activating the codes.
Cheat codes in RDR2 are basically words or sentences instead of button combinations which were the case for GTA V. There are a total of 37 cheat codes and thanks to IGN, we have got hold of all those codes. However, few of the codes require some activities to be completed before you can use them, so we will be sharing only those codes which have zero pre-requisites.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Cheat Codes, and its use (No Pre-Requisites):
- A simple life, a beautiful death: Weapons
- Death is silence: Weapons used for stealth action.
- History is written by fools: Gunslinger Guns.
- Greed is now a virtue: Adds 500 dollars in the wallet.
- Vanity. All is vanity: All outfits unlocked.
- Eat of Knowledge: All Recipes can be accessed.
- Share: Camp upgrades.
- You revel in your disgrace, I see: Honor decreases to the minimum amount.
- Balance. All is balance: Resets Honor to neutral.
- Be greedy only for foresight: Deadeye (infinite).
- Guide me better: Deadeye (lvl. 1)
- Make me better: Deadeye (lvl. 2)
- I shall be better: Deadeye (lvl. 3)
- I still seek more: Deadeye (lvl. 4)
- I seek and I find: Deadeye (lvl. 5)
- You flourish before you die: Stamina, Deadeye and Health Bars gets restored to full.
- Better than my dog: increases the whistle range to call the horse.
- A fool on command: To get drunk.
- Run! Run! Run!: To spawn a racehorse.
- My kingdom is a horse: Bonding with horse increases.
- The best of the old ways: To spawn a stagecoach.
- Keep your dreams simple: To spawn a wagon
- You want more than you have: To spawn a Rose Grey Bay Arabian Horse.
- You want something new: To spawn a random breed horse.
- Keep your dreams light: To spawn a cart with a horse.
- You want punishment: Wanted level increase.
- You want freedom: Wanted Level decrease.
- You want everyone to go away: Get rid of bounties and wanted posters.
This completes our list, and there is no guarantee that all these codes will work, some of them might work while some might not, however, you can test all to check for yourself.