Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is without a doubt one of the best games of 2019. It broke many records when it launcher and was received well by critics and players as well. A newfor the Call of Duty Modern Warfare is here and it has brought some major changes to it. There have been some issues with the game which have constantly been patched up by the updates. Recently, a newhas arrived to the game and it has fixed a lot of changes. Thisincludes things like how stun grenades can now disable claymores for 3 seconds.
This has been done because let’s be real, Claymores are very overpowered and their have been a lot of complains about for a while now. Moreover, Joe Cecot the game’s multiplayer design director said that Infinity Ward is working on additional changes and updates to come later. These changes will include further restrict the player call out logic and prevent enemies from hearing these call outs across all modes. There will also be further changes to weapon tuning and spawn locations. The patch notes were released on Reddit and you see all of them down below:-
Title Update/Playlist Update
• More fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability across all platforms
• Battlechatter has been removed from tactical, one-life modes
• APCs and Tanks in Ground War no longer award points towards a nuke
• Fix for charms affecting weapon performance when firing from the hip
• Claymores: Stun grenades can now force claymores into a disabled state for 3 seconds
• Footsteps: Adjustments to tame the 3rd person footsteps. They will now filter out based on occlusion more.
• Fix to an issue where Tac Inserts could cause players to spawn out of bounds
• Fix for the gold camo not unlocking on the .357
• NVG (TDM only)
• Ground War
• Kill Confirmed
10/27/19 – Playlist Update
• Cyber Attack is now in the Quick Play Filter
• 10v10 TDM and 10v010 Dom now have their own option in the Quick Play Filter
10/26/19 – Playlist Update
• Adding 64 player count Ground War on Quarry
• A fix for being unable to revive in HC Cyber Attack
• Defcon timer is now 45 seconds
10/25/19 – Playlist Update
• Adding FFA
• Turning on Ground War
• Removing 10v10 Domination from Aniyah
10/25/19 – Title Update
• Backend fixes to help prevent against crashing across all platforms – if you experience a crash, please let us know
• Fix for a bug where players could earn more points when shooting specific vehicles while having Pointman equipped
• Improved ADS while using weapons without scopes on XboxIn some instances, some players were not able to complete the Highway mission due to an exfil bug
• Fix for the “Best of the Best” challenge not tracking progressFix for the “Elite Sniper” challenge not displaying the correct description
• Fix for various camos not unlocking during progression
• Fix for the unlock criteria for the “Double Cross” reticle not progressing past 4
• Fix for the description and requirements needed to unlock some optic scopes in Gunsmith
• Fix for an exploit in Gunsmith when using mouse and keyboard
• Dev Error 6065: We’re currently working on a fix for this and appreciate your patience. Lowering your graphics settings can help in the meantime.
• Dev Error 6165: Players encountering this issue should try a ‘Scan and Repair’ through the Battle.net application. If this isn’t successful, a full reinstall might fix the issue.
• Unable to access graphics options: We’re actively working on a fix for this, but removing the player folder in Documents -> Call of Duty: Modern Warfare might help resolve until a fix is deployed. If this doesn’t work for you, please let us know.
• RTX not working: To be able to enable RTX, you’ll need to have an RTX compatible card and Win10 1809 and above. Please make sure youWindows and your video card drivers.