Lunime’s newest game Gacha Club has finally released, and if you haven’t already downloaded the game, then this might be your chance now. The initial reactions from the fans have been positive, and it is mostly because of all the new changes and improvements that the developers have made over Gacha Life. According to the latest rumors, the developers will be considering the early reactions and will be coming up with more exciting features, and we are looking forward to that.
If you are clueless about the game and are tired looking for answers then, worry not, as we have gathered all the recent updates and information regarding the game, so here is everything you need to know about Lunime’s newest Gacha Club.
What is Gacha Club all about? What are the new changes from Gacha Life? What are the new features of the Gacha Club?
The new game in the Gacha game series, Gacha Club has finally made its way into the market in June, and fans of original Gacha Life are extremely excited for all the new changes and improvements over the first game. As already revealed earlier, the developers merged the Gacha Life 2 and the Gacha Club to make it one big game that will keep the players busy and entertained for a long time.
According to the official website of the game, the new club represents the official club which roofs all the Gacha Summoners in the world, and they have made several changes from the original game, some of which are:
- New events in the ‘world’ mode and battles in the ‘club battle’ mode
- The ability to customize members of your own club, and pose them in ‘studio’ mode
- A total of 10 characters in the ‘studio mode, and over 40 slots where you can customize with different features and presets to share with others
- Color customization of pets, and you can make them talk as well
- New changes to hand gesture
- Characters can be put on props more easily
- Extra new accessories
- Gacha for characters and level up
According to the official announcement, the features of Gacha Club are as follows:
- Customize 100 characters for free!
- Battle monsters in Story mode!
- Play rhythm songs in DJ Showdown!
- Over 200 pets to customize colors!
- All outfits and hairstyles are free!
- Collect over 200 characters!
- Change outline colors of characters!
- Mini-games to unlock special characters!
When is Gacha Club update? On which Platforms is it available?
Gacha Club was officially released on 29th June 2020 on Android which was followed by the official release on iOS. A fully developed game will be released for the Windows platform as well, but that will take some time. According to the rumors, Gacha Club might be released for the Windows platform either in late 2021 or sometime in 2022.