The new model for Audi is here! The Audi A3 Sportback model is all set to be revealed in the Geneva motor show in March 2020. So, before it is revealed, you should get to know everything you need to know about this awesome automobile.
The new Audi A3 Sportback is planned to have a stylish new interior and huge infotainment screens for the next-gen drivers. Users can also expect a subtle evolution of the old model with a nicely fitted interior in their new Sportback. With a price range starting from £21,000, Audi is desperate for A3 release with other models as well to remain in healthy competition.
Audi has decided to provide brand new features, and a comprehensive revamp in new A3 Sportback, all at a nominal price rise due to healthy competition.
(Category- 1) Basic Model + Manual Gearbox + Fuel – sipping three-cylinder petrol engine
- Starting Price – £21,000
- All-round LED lighting with new taillights and added muscle
- A full Digital Dashboard display
- Easy parking with 360-degree cameras for parallel and perpendicular parking.
- More head and Knee room for Rear seat passengers
(Category-2 ) Category 1+ Audi’s 1.5 L 4 cylinder engine + automatic Gearbox (POPULAR)
- Starting Price – £28,000
- Covered in swirly camouflage
- Distinctive crease lines in wheels
- Latest design tricks to help the car look robust
- Distinctive LED lights which run daytime with air vents fiercely styled
- Follows A1 ‘ s visual footsteps with the more rakish profile.
Other Models include-
(a) S3 starting from £35,000 with a pacey four-wheel drive. S3 is set to release 12 months post A3 release.
(b) RS3 starting from £45,000 with bonkers 2.5L 5-cylinder features all set to release one year after A3 release.
Engine Specifications (VITAL)
(1) The to-be-released models of Audi are equipped with Electric Motor laden with Hybrid technology for the buyer’s delight.
(2) It is possessed with a turbocharger type power boost and a more efficient battery backup to justify it’s £21,000 starting price range.
(3) The mid-range cars are likely to get 48V Power Supply with Electrical Boost
(4) The new models will also include catalytic converters and particulate filters in Diesel run engines. Expectations of solid performance are setting the hearts of the users in the fire as the models will be added with petrol-electric e – Tron hybrid.