Sony seems to be stepping up the game every year by launching phones that have become like mini cinemas on the go. Sony hasn’t ever compromised with giving users the best viewing experience. The newest Sony device to enter this market is Xperia 1 which now is available for pre-order.
With Xperia 1, we feel that the Japanese tech giant has re-defined watch videos on cell phones. The stand out features on Xperia 1 include its 4k screen quality and its size. As goes for the length of the phone, Xperia 1 has been lengthened to a 21:9, longer than the usual, thus Sony has made an improvement over Xperia 10a, in terms of length. The sole purpose of the 21:9 ratio is that Sony wants an optimal viewing experience with the phone because films are to be watched in an optimal experience.
Xperia 1 is available for pre-order right now, for you to have the phone on Thursday, May 30, 2019. Sony has specifically mentioned the list of all the retailers listed below:
Following are the retailers stocking Sony Xperia 1 deals:
1. Carphone Warehouse: You will receive a free pair of Sony WH-1000XM3 headphones, if Xperia is ordered between May 15 and May 29.
2. O2: If ordered between May 30 and June 30, you’ll get the same pair of headphones mentioned above. If you don’t get the headphones, you will get a 6-month subscription to Rak6-month.
3. Sky Mobile: Sky Mobile is offering the same Sony WH-1000XM3 headphones with any pre-orders of this device.
4. EE: Unfortunately, EE isn’t offering any add-ons with the phone. But it is offering a range of Smart Plans that will allow you to choose extra features as BT Sport and data passes.
5. Vodafone: With Vodafone, you will get Cool Grey edition of the phone and let me tell you, this edition is exclusive to Vodafone. You’ll also get a free PlayStation 4 and Marvel’s Spider-Man game with the device.