We’ve been getting loads of Insider Preview Build updates recently, and today’s no different. Microsoft has gone ahead to release a Windows 10 insider preview build just recently.
Users were hoping for the build to address a few persisting issues, but unfortunately, that’s not been solved in this update. Rather, we’ve seen the update bring us one bug fix. For those interested, here is a full changelog of Windows 10 1903 (19H1) Preview Build 18362.
Here are all the changes, fixes, improvements, and fixes for PC.
• The issue resulting in the Connect app crashing on launch for some Insiders.
Known issues in Windows 10 1903 Build 18362
• Microsoft Store updates do not automatically install on 18356+. As a workaround, you can manually check for, and install updates via the Microsoft Store. Open Select … > Downloads and updates > Get updates.
• Games that use anti-cheat software might trigger a bug check (GSOD).
• Creative X-Fi sound cards are not functioning properly – Issue is being worked on.
• A number of Realtek SD card readers are not working properly. – The issue is being worked on.
What are your thoughts on the changes made in this build? Many users are complaining about the update not doing enough since we’re near the end of the line now, and more issues need addressing. But, of course, Microsoft has gone ahead and fixed some, and hopefully, the next one will target more than just one of the bugs.