Dead by Daylight Update 1.65 Path Notes: Bug Fixes, Balance, And All Details
Recently, Dead by Daylight received an update which added some stuff as well as fixed some bugs that are in the game. This is update version 1.65 which available to download for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The main hype for the game was the entire of Ghostface to the game, and it was in Dead by Daylight patch 3.0.0.
Since then, the devs of Dead by Daylight are working on fixing the bugs that are lurking in the game. And that is why this month has mostly bug fixes or balance changes for the game. The list of all the changes in this update is right down below, and it is available on all the platforms (PS4, Xbox One, PC).
Dead by Daylight Update Version 1.65 Full Patch Notes 3.0.2 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
• Stunning The Ghost Face with any stun while he is in Night Shroud will disable his power.
• Lullabies are no longer directional.
• Fixed an issue that caused the Vigil perk to extend the Exhaustion duration.
• Fixed an issue that caused the Furtive Chase perk to swap the Obsession to anyone who unhooks any Survivor.
• Fixed an issue that caused the Spirit’s passive phasing VFX to be missing.
• Fixed an issue that caused missing blood splatters and camera shake when The Hag successfully landed a hit.
• Fixed an issue that caused injured Survivors to get stuck on top of any locker when getting hit by the Killers lunge attack while exiting.
• Fixed an issue that caused female Survivors not to be able to successfully vault through the crashed school bus middle window in the Autohaven Wrecker’s maps.
• Fixed an issue that caused The Ghost Face to be unable to crouch or lean if a Survivor disconnected while getting picked up.
• Fixed an issue that caused The Ghost Face’s Reveal SFX to loop if spotted by a Survivor leaving by the hatch or the exit gates.
• Fixed an issue that caused the Killer carrying Survivor music to be missing.
• Adjusted music & sound balance to fix the problems with in-game audio. This will improve the compatibility of the game’s audio output with headphones emulating surround sound.