Everything You Need To Know About Destiny 2: Iron Banner
Destiny 2: Iron Banner (Credits: Bungie)
We all know that Destiny 2 always gets something new like Armor sets for the Iron Banner. For those who don’t know, Iron Banner is a competitive activity in Destiny 2 in which your power means everything. If you are at 700 and your enemy is at 960 power level than that means your opponent will deal more damage to you and you’ll deal less damage as compared to the normal Crucible modes. In this season, the Iron Banner is making a return once again with all-new armor sets for each class.
Iron Banner Start and End Time
This event will start on 15 October which Tuesday at 10 AM PDT and will wi be available for a while week. It will be ending on 22 October at 10 AM PDT. Moreover, this time, Iron Banner will feature Control as its game mode inside Destiny 2. Before the launch of Shadowkeep, Bungie revealed every armor sets that were coming to Shadowkeep for activities like Vex Offensive, Raid, Eververse, and obviously, Iron Banner. All of which look pretty darn good.
As for the new rewards, Bungie has revealed the way you can earn the rewards in Iron Banner. Here’s how you earn your rewards this season:
• There is a new Seasonal pursuit, which must be completed prior to being able to turn in tokens to purchase packages from Lord Saladin
• This pursuit is character-based and rewards the new S8 armor set
• Each step of the pursuit awards Iron Banner weapons or armor
• Most of the objectives within the pursuit track progress at any point during Season of the Undying, even if you have not yet acquired the pursuit
• Until the Seasonal pursuit has been completed, all rewards will be obtained from completing matches and bounties
• All rewards are weapons until the Seasonal pursuit is complete
• The existing seven bounties that offered powerful rewards have been adjusted to offer pinnacle rewards (960 Power max,) but only four are available per event
• We are tracking a bug in which the four bounties offered as pinnacle rewards rotate each day allowing more than four to be completed during a single event
Destiny 2: Shadowkeep is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC now and it will be releasing later in November on Google Stadia.