The entertainment industry is facing severe problems due to Pandemic. Lockdown has massively affected the overall progress of television series and big-budget films. Still, there are few drams managed to survive the lockdown because of the well planned and execution carried out by the production. The Walking Dead season 10 is one such television series released as announced earlier. It’s an American post-apocalyptic horror series based on the comic book series written by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore, and Charlie Adlard. The Walking Dead is a long-running successful television series created by Frank Darabont. The first season of the series was released long back on October 31, 2010. Ths series has created many spinoff series like Fear the Walking Dead which was premiered on August 23, 2015.
Based on the comments and suggestions from the audience the development has been continuously working in enhancing the script. The series has successfully completed 10 seasons consisting 0f 146 episodes in total. The tenth season of the series was renewed on October 6, 2019, along with the eleventh season. The renewal was one of the most expected announcement during the mid of 2019. The development has been continuously updating the progress of the series through press releases and social media posts. The Walking Dead season 10 was well received by the audience similar to the previous seasons. In this article, ill discuss the episode details of The Walking Dead season 10.
The Walking Dead Season 10 Episode Details
The Walking Dead season 10 consisted of 16 episodes releasing on October 6, 2019. Each episode of The Walking Dead will have an average runtime of around 60 minutes, basically an hour show. The Walking Dead season 10 is said to hold more than million active viewers making the season more profitable. Many might have already watched the tenth season of The Walking Dead, for those who have recently added the series in your watchlist can gain glimpses of information about the episodes in The Walking Dead season 10.
The tenth season of The Walking Dead has been split into two parts while streaming for the audience, There was a three-month time gap for the eighth and ninth episode of the tenth season. Eight episodes were said to be the last episode of the first part aired on November 24, 2019, whereas the ninth episode of the season was streamed after three months on February 23, 2020. During the interval time gap leaks and speculations suggests that the time delay is due to the lockdown. Later it was confirmed that the time gap was planned by the development, similar to the previous season of the series.
Following are the episodes detail of The Walking Dead season 10
- Season 10 Episode 1: Lines We Cross directed by Greg Nicotero, written by Angela Kang, aired on October 6, 2019.
- Season 10 Episode 2: We Are the End of the World directed by Greg Nicotero, written by Nicole Mirante-Matthews, aired on October 13, 2019.
- Season 10 Episode 3: Ghosts directed by David Boyd, written by Jim Barnes, aired on October 20, 2019.
- Season 10 Episode 4: Silence the Whisperers directed by Michael Cudlitz, written by Geraldine Inoa, aired on October 27, 2019.
- Season 10 Episode 5: What It Always Is directed by Laura Belsey, written by Eli Jorné, aired on November 3, 2019.
- Season 10 Episode 6: Bonds directed by Dan Liu, written by Kevin Deiboldt, aired on November 10, 2019.
- Season 10 Episode 7: Open Your Eyes directed by Michael Cudlitz, written by Corey Reed, aired on November 17, 2019.
- Season 10 Episode 8: The World Before directed by John Dahl, written by Julia Ruchman, aired on November 24, 2019.
- Season 10 Episode 9: Squeeze directed by Michael E. Satrazemis, written by David Leslie Johnson-McGoldrick, aired on February 23, 2020.
- Season 10 Episode 10: Stalker directed by Bronwen Hughes, written by Jim Barnes, aired on March 1, 2020.
- Season 10 Episode 11: Morning Star directed by Michael E. Satrazemis, written by Julia Ruchman & Vivian Tse, aired on March 8, 2020.
- Season 10 Episode 12: Walk with Us directed by Greg Nicotero, written by Eli Jorné & Nicole Mirante-Matthews, aired on March 15, 2020
- Season 10 Episode 13: What We Become directed by Sharat Raju, written by Vivian Tse, aired on March 22, 2020.
- Season 10 Episode 14: Look at the Flowers directed by Daisy von Scherler Mayer, written by Channing Powell, aired on March 29, 2020.
- Season 10 Episode 15: The Tower directed by Laura Belsey, written by Kevin Deiboldt & Julia Ruchman, aired on April 5, 2020.
- Season 10 Episode 16: A Certain Doom directed by Greg Nicotero written by Jim Barnes & Eli Jorné & Corey Reed aired on 2020
The tenth season of The Walking Dead has been recently completed. It’s said that the progress of the next season of the episode has been halted by the development due to unavoidable circumstances. We have wait for the update on The Walking Dead season 11.
The Walking Dead Season 10: Cast Details
Many might have already come to know about the cast details of The Walking Dead Season 10. We don’t find any major changes in the cast details compared with the last season of the series. There are many long-standing cast from the first season of the series included in the tenth season. Norman Reedus, Steven Yeun, Chandler Riggs, Melissa McBride, Lauren Cohan, Danai Gurira, Josh McDermott, and Christian Serratos are the few long-standing cast members from The Walking Dead. Earlier it was said that there won’t be any major changes in the cast details of the upcoming season in order to maintain the authenticity of the long-running series.
Following are the Cast details of The Walking Dead Season 10
- Andrew Lincoln as Rick Grimes,
- Jon Bernthal as Shane Walsh,
- Sarah Wayne Callies as Lori Grimes,
- Laurie Holden as Andrea,
- Jeffrey DeMunn as Dale Horvath,
- Steven Yeun as Glenn Rhee,
- Chandler Riggs as Carl Grimes,
- Norman Reedus as Daryl Dixon,
- Melissa McBride as Carol Peletier,
- Lauren Cohan as Maggie Greene,
- Danai Gurira as Michonne,
- Scott Wilson as Hershel Greene,
- Michael Rooker as Merle Dixon,
- David Morrissey as Philip Blake / The Governor,
- Emily Kinney as Beth Greene,
- Chad L. Coleman as Tyreese Williams,
- Sonequa Martin-Green as Sasha Williams,
- Lawrence Gilliard Jr. as Bob Stookey,
- Michael Cudlitz as Abraham Ford,
- Josh McDermitt as Eugene Porter,
- Christian Serratos as Rosita Espinosa,
- Alanna Masterson as Tara Chambler,
- Andrew J. West as Gareth,
- Seth Gilliam as Gabriel Stokes,
- Lennie James as Morgan Jones,
- Alexandra Breckenridge as Jessie Anderson,
- Ross Marquand as Aaron,
- Austin Nichols as Spencer Monroe,
- Tovah Feldshuh as Deanna Monroe,
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Negan,
- Austin Amelio as Dwight,
- Tom Payne as Paul “Jesus” Rovia.
The Walking Dead Season 10: update
The Walking Dead Season 10 has been released on October 6, 2019. Series is streamed worldwide through two different entertainment medium. For the viewers in the United States, it’s streamed on AMC in the parts of the United States and internationally through the Fox Networks Group. For those staying outside the US can enjoy the series in Fox Networks. Fox being a giant in the entertainment industry has planned to reach The Walking Dead Season 10 to the major cities in the world. The entertainment industry in the 21st century has developed to a greater extent using the upcoming technologies and computer advancements. Fans can expect similar streaming for the upcoming season.