Today, Fortnite’s new weekly challenges have dropped and there are some pretty tough ones in it. The new set of challenges called “The Lowdown” and down below you can see a guide that will help you to complete the difficult tasks that have arrived this week.
Week 5 ‘The Lowdown’ Challenges
• Search Chests at EGO outposts (0/7)
• Deal damage to opponents while riding in a motorboat (0/500)
• Visit different EGO outposts (0/5)
In order to complete this mission, you will have to go to the EGO outposts that are scattered throughout the map.it pretty hard to guide exactly where these Outposts are. So, down below you can see a photo on which there marks which are the EGO outposts:
• Assault Rifle Eliminations (0/3)
• Revive a teammate in different matches (0/3)
• Search Ammo Boxes in different named locations (0/7)
• Heal teammates with a Bandage Bazooka (0/200)
• Eliminations at Craggy Cliffs or Salty Springs (0/3)
• Reboot a teammates (0/1)
• Assist teammates with Eliminations (0/7)
• Search the hidden letter N in the Lowdown Loading Screen (0/1)
There are another one of the hidden letter challenges and this time it is located in the upper right, sitting at the back of the hangar near some yellow barrels. In the photo down below you can see the letter N one left side of the photo.
Moreover, while completing this you will also be one step closer to complete one of your other mission because the hangar featured here is also one of the EGO outposts that you might be visiting for this weeks’ challenges. The letter is located at the back of the hangar on top of some yellow barrels. It’s not hard to spot, and here’s what it looks like in-game. Down below, in the photo, you can see the location of this hanger marked which saves your time.
This is the guide for the week 5 challenges of Fortnite and if you find this helpful, please share and drop a comment.