The Fortnite game has been developed by Epic Games. There are a total of three different game modes on this one, first is Fortnite: Save the World, then second is Fortnite Battle Royale and Fortnite Creative mode. It was launched for the very first time in 2017. In this post, I’ll be talking about what are zombies in Fortnite called? Spoilers are part of this post; this is a quick spoiler warning for all of you who don’t like spoiler content. Without delaying the post any more, let us begin discussing the topic.
What Are the Zombies in Fortnite Called?
These zombies are present in only Save The World mode of the game. Actually, they are not zombies but monsters who are known as Husks in the game. I am going to give you all the details regarding husks in this post only, so don’t worry about looking for more posts around. Husks were created after a mysterious storm had struck the Fortnite world.
These husks are very dangerous and cause mass destruction. They just have one goal set in their sights, and that is causing chaos and deaths. While some husks only target living survivors, meanwhile others have no such preferences. Now, I am going to share with all of you what is the type of husks present in the Fortnite game below:
- Zapper: These are the type of husks that have a moderate threat level and still can be very deadly if you come across them. They tend to attack in groups, which obviously make them way more deadly than usual.
- Husks: They are the most common type and look like zombies a lot, and that is the way some people confuse them with zombies as well. They were actually humans, but storm changed them. All of the basic husks have a different type of powers and personalities. Some even have unique and deadly powers.
- Beehives: This one is like any other husk, but the only different things about them are beehives on their heads, which make them stand out a bit more than usual. They are like bee manipulators as they have bees surrounding them at all times.
- Lobber: These types of husks are long-range attackers. They will attack you with different bombs and whatnot. They can even use poison bombs. You can save yourselves by destroying their bombs in mid-air.
- Husky Husk: This is a bit bigger version of husks, they are bigger in size and obviously cause a lot more damage than the normal ones.
- Midget: They are smaller than normal husks, have speedier mobility, and thus cause a lot of chaos. They tend to attack in groups.
- Mimic: These husks look like a loot chest. They have crazy movements. After taking some damage, they reveal their true form. They have a lot of health and inflict a lot of damage at the same time as well.
- Smasher: These are the ones who only one thing, and that is to smash things. Their size is pretty huge. Their screams are very loud and attack their targets while charging at them like bulls.
- Taker: These are a special type of husks with special abilities like phasing through the walls, flying, and give directions to other husks towards the targets. They have a whole range of attacks up their sleeves.
- Storm King: This is the ultimate husk, and only appears in the last stage of the game. He has big horns and lots of power, but he is not that difficult to take down. You have to hit his weak spots and take down his horns, and when it becomes weaker, than simply kill it.
- Elemental Types: As the name suggests, these husks have special elemental abilities like fire, water, and nature. They are first normal husks, and radiation causes them to become like this, and thus, this serves as a power-up to them.
- Sploder: They are in similar size to that of husky husks. They have a propane cylinder on them, which they obviously use to attack their prey. But you can attack it in mid-air to save yourself as well. Melee weapons can be used to throw these attacks back to husks.
- Pitcher: as the name suggests, they throw things. These things are mostly spectral bones. They wear a baseball-type uniform, which kind of looks cool as well.
- Riot Husks: You all have seen riot squads, and these husks also have a shield with them. This shield is made from scrap. Their basic attack is using this shield as a weapon.
- Blaster: These husks are wrapped in purple energy from the storm, which makes them stronger and uses laser beams to attack their opponents. They are pretty tall in stature.
- Mist Monsters: They are one of the stronger monsters husks around. They also get evolved once they start attacking, and thus dealing with them is no joke.
- Flinger: They have the ability to throw fellow husks to their enemies; their arms are glowing all the time. Unfortunately, for them, they are easily killed as well.
So, these are all types of husks and not zombies that are found in the Fortnite game. Do let us know which ones among the above caught your eye in the comments section down below.