Adventurous and self-survival are the major factor of the who that makes it more interesting for this television reality show. In celebrating its 20th anniversary, the show has renewed its upcoming season to fulfill the fan’s request. It was one of the most-watched television series of early 20’s holding more than million active viewers for every season. It’s said that due to the less production cost involved and positive response from the audience, production is interested in further progress.
Survivor is a survivor reality television series; It’s basically the American version of the international survival competition. The show was created by Charlie Parsons. The television series made its debut long back on May 31, 2000, on CBS. The show soon became the talk of the town due to the core theme and adventure involved. The show was well-received by the audience with a suggestion from the critics.
A long-running adventure reality show holds a decent rating from the audience. IMDB rating of the show is 7.1/10. Its one of the adventurous reality shows celebrated for more than a decade and continuing for further seasons. Season 40 of the survivor is themed as “Winner At The War.”
Survivor Season 40 Finale update
Survivor Season 40 finale will be released on May 13, 2020. It’s been said that finale will have a traditional reunion of the contestant from the various season along with host making a video session with all the 20 contestants bringing back the highlights this season as many might already know that 3-hour finale episode will be broadcasted in CBS.
Before the ending this season, the production has already renewed for the upcoming two seasons. This is one of the few reality television shows which gets renewed even before the completion of the previous season.
What Is Survivor?
Initially, sixteen members will be split into two teams and take to the island in different regions. They will be provided with minimum requirements to survive 39 days. Contestants will undergo physical and mental challenges in order to prove their immune ability. Each group will be called a “tribe.” Later after meeting their threshold, both the tribes will be merged together living on the same island.
Survivors will compete with each one another, facing the jury council. After facing elimination, there will three contestants remaining, proving their ability to win the competition. Based on the performance during the competition, the jury will analyze the contents and cast their vote. Winner will be chosen based on the decision by the panel of judges. Winner will be awarded a whopping cash price of $1 million cash price and considered as a sole survivor. More than this, the contents can also win several rewards like the car and the cash amount.
Who Are The Contents included in Season 40?
- Natalie Anderson from Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Tyson Apostol from Lindon, Utah
- Danni Boatwright from Tonganoxie, Kansas
- Sophie Georgina Clarke from Willsboro, New York
- Jeremy Collins from Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Sandra Diaz-Twine from Stamford, Connecticut
- Ben Driebergen from Boise, Idaho
- Michele Fitzgerald from Freehold, New Jersey
- Wendell Holland from Philadelphia
- Adam Klein from Burlingame, California
- Yul Kwon from Concord, California
- Sarah Lacina from Muscatine, Iowa
- Amber Mariano from Beaver, Pennsylvania
- “Boston” Rob Mariano from Boston
- Parvati Shallow from Atlanta
- Kim Spradlin-Wolfe from San Antonio
- Denise Stapley from Marion, Iowa
- Anthony (Tony) Vlachos from Jersey City, New Jersey
- Nick Wilson from Williamsburg, Kentucky
- Ethan Zohn from Lexington, Massachusetts