The American mystery drama series Home Before Dark concluded its first season, and fans are excited to see what season 2 has to offer. Created by Dara Resnik and Dana Fox, the show made its debut in April 2020, and considering the performance, Apple TV+ decided to give it a green light for season 2.
We have gathered all the recent updates and information regarding the show, so here is everything you need to know about the upcoming Home Before Dark Season 2.
What is the Plot of Home Before Dark Season 2?
Home Before Dark revolves around a girl, and it follows her life which soon turns upside down after she uncovers a mysterious case hidden from her by everyone. Hilde Lisko moves into her father’s small lakeside town from Brooklyn, however, her pursuit of truth led her to uncover a strange cold case, which every person in the town, including her father, tried to bury for good. Season 1 concluded on a massive cliffhanger, and it opened a thread of questions that need to be answered in the imminent season 2. Although the official plot of Home Before Dark Season 2 is kept under wraps, we do know a thing or two about how season 2 will shape up.
All the updates are coming directly from FOX’s boss, and according to a recent interview, Jon M. Chu revealed that the upcoming Home Before Dark Season 2 would be full of unexpected things, and it will be a lot more emotional than that of season 1. He further adds that season 1’s finale was actually the beginning of a much bigger story, and season 2 will continue right from where season 1 concluded.
Apart from these two major areas that will be explored in season 2 is as follows:
- The current status of Richie, as his body was never found, so it’s almost certain that he escaped.
- The real person behind the kidnapping of Richie
According to Jon M. Chu, a whole new mystery will surface up in season 2, and it will keep the fans on the edge of their seat throughout the season.
Who is in the Cast of Home Before Dark Season 2?
The cast of Home Before Dark Season 2 might include:
- Brooklynn Prince as Hilde Lisko
- Michael Weston as Frank Briggs Jr.
- Joelle Carter as Kim Collins
- Adrian Hough as Jack Fife
- Abby Miller as Bridget Jensen
- Kiefer O’Reilly as Richie Fife
- Kylie Rogers as Izzy Lisko
- Aziza Scott as Mackenzie “Trip” Johnson
- Louis Herthum as Frank Briggs Sr.
- Aubrey Arnason as Lucy Fife
- Jim Sturgess as Matthew Lisko
- Sharon Lawrence as Carol Collins
- Jibrail Nantambu as Donny
- Whitney Peak as Alpha Jessica
- Deric McCabe as Spoon
- Serge Houde as Roger Collins
- Michael Greyeyes as Sam Gillis
According to the latest updates, Home Before Dark Season 2 will feature ten new episodes.
When is Home Before Dark Season 2 update? Where to Watch it?
Home Before Dark Season 2 is expected to release in late 2021 on Apple TV+. The schedule might delay due to the COVID-19 pandemic, however, we will keep you posted with the latest developments.