Fortnite: Chapter 2 Week 8 ‘Dive’ Challenges Full Guide
Fortnite Chapter 2’s new weekly challenges have arrived and this week’s theme revolves around water. The name of this week’s challenge is named “Dive” that possesses only a few water-related challenges in it. There are only a few timed challenges in the game and the other ones are released to elimination etc. These won’t be that hard and can be completed any problems. Down below you can see what challenges are in week eight of Fortnite:
Here is the challenge list:
• Deal damage to descending Supply Drops (0/200)
• Eliminations at Hydro 16 or Holly Hedges (0/3)
• Search a Supply Drop within 10 seconds of it landing (0/3)
• Complete the swimming time trials at Lazy Lake and East of Hydro 16 (0/2)
The first one you can complete this by heading towards west of Lazy Lake and there you will find a pond. The second one can be completed it in the lake between Misty Meadows and Slurpy Swamp. After arriving at these areas, you will have to activate the clock symbol and swim or drive a boat through each of the rings that appear.
• Eliminations without aiming down sights (0/3)
• Pull an item, pull an opponent and catch a fish using a Harpoon Gun (0/3)
• Deal damage to opponents within 30 seconds of using a glider (0/1)
• Search 2 chests within 30 seconds of each other (0/3)
• Harvest wood within 60 seconds after landing from the Battle Bus in a single match (0/300)
• Deal damage with 2 different weapons within 30 seconds (0/1)
• Search the hidden ‘E’ in the Dive! Loading Screen (0/1)
This week you have to find the letter ‘E’ which you can see in the picture above is located on top of the streetlight. You will have to travel to the western end of the lake that is connected with Misty Meadows.