Fortnite Chapter 2’s Week 4 challenges are here and it is called Dockyard Deal. There are some easy challenges this week and some of them are really hard. Down below you can see the challenges that have arrived this week in Fortnite Chapter 2 and also on how to complete the tough challenges.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Week 4 Challenges
• Eliminations at Pleasant Park or Dirty Docks (0/3)
• Search chests at Dirty Docks or Salty Springs (0/7)
• Deal damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents (0/250)
• Jump a Motorboat through different flaming rings (0/3)
Down below is a photo from which you can guide yourself to these flaming rings
• Deal any damage to opponents by shooting exploding gas pumps (0/1)
• Visit the Boat Launch, the Coral Cove, and the Flopper Pond (0/3)
– Boat Launch: There is a deck that can be found south of Dirty Docks. If you head south down the beach after arriving at the named area to the map’s east coast, you should see a little crane with a motorboat attached, ready and waiting to hit the waves.
– The Cor Cove: This is located in the tropical archipelago that is om the northwest of the map. The place you’re looking for is the island to the far west. Once you’re dropping over it, go to its eastern side and there you should see some huts made of seashells.
– The Flopper Pond location: Just northeast area named of the bucolic Holly Hedges. It’s not a huge water body but if you land at Holly Hedges and trek in the right direction, we might be able to look out for a smattering of trees and bushes, plus a wooden house with a dock.
• Deal damage to enemy structures with Explosive Weapons (0/200)
• Deal damage to opponents from above (0/250)
• Land at Weeping Woods, Lazy Lake, and Pleasant Park (0/3)
• Explosive Weapons Eliminations (0/2)
• Search the hidden ‘T’ found in the Dockyard Deal Loading Screen (0/1)
This challenge might seem hard but it is pretty easy as you can find this mythically T. I say this because the “Dockyard Deal” loading screen shows us where it really is. In that loading screen, you can see on the top right a “T” floating up there.
According to Epidate, First, you have to go to the Dirty Docks and after that, all you need to do is locate these two red cranes that you can see in the picture above, this is where the T in the picture appears to be. You can build towards the top and there you will find a T just floating there.