The American Police Procedural TV series, Blue Bloods is currently gearing up to wrap up its 10th season, and fans of the on-going show are looking forward to seeing what will happen in the 16th episode. We have gathered all the recent updates and information regarding the future of the show, so here is everything you need to know about the upcoming Blue Blood Season 11.
Blue Bloods Season 10 began airing on 27th September, and it has been received well by the audiences and has been performing well, so it will be interesting to see how the team concludes the story and how the events occurring in the final episode shapes up the upcoming 11th season. The drama series has been a very popular show ever since it made its official debut back in 2010, and over the years, the series has managed to keep its fans base entertained through its well-crafted plots.
It has managed to keep its momentum and the overall viewership constant, which makes it a high contender for receiving a green light for the eleventh season. The first season of the show received a positive response from the critics who praised its storyline, the performances of the cast members especially of Donnie Wahlberg and Tom Selleck, and the location of the shooting. According to a recent stats update, the on-going Blue Bloods Season 10 is maintaining an average rating of 0.63 in the demographic range of 18-49 and has gathered a total of approx. 7.51 million viewers. Now comparing to its earlier stats, that’s pretty low, and thus there are many rumors that the show might not get an early renewal.
Despite its current low rating, it still is the most-watched show of CBS in its timeline, and surely CBS would want to continue the story beyond to make up for the loss and bring new intriguing stories.
When is the update of Blue Bloods Season 11?
Blue Bloods Season 11 is expected to release sometime in 2021. The show is yet to be renewed, however, we will keep you posted as soon as the official announcement is made. Aside from this, we would also like to inform you that 2021 is the expected update and it might get delayed because of ongoing coronavirus pandemic, many of the films and tv shows have halted production and filming because of the safety of their crew and Blood Bloods is no different.
What will be the Plot of Blue Bloods Season 11?
The show follows Tom Selleck as Frank Raegan (New York City Police Commissioner), and it revolves around a family of cops. The 16th episode of the 10th season will be airing on 13th March, and according to updates, it will be ‘extremely crucial’ for the future of the series. Whatever happens between the Mayor and Frank will be very important and it will have huge implications for the story. Will the Mayor accept all of Frank’s proposals, or will he turn him down? You’ll have to watch that when episode 16 airs on CBS. The story of season 11 is expected to pick up after the events of the finale of season 10, so we will have to wait, and see how season 10 concludes.
How many episodes are there in Blue Bloods Season 11?
Each of the Blue Bloods seasons had at least 22 episodes except for the ongoing Season 10, which has 17 episodes as of April 3, 2020. The upcoming Season 11 is expected to have a total of 20 to 22 episodes as well.
Season 10 episodes includes:
- Blue Bloods Season 10 Episode 1: The Real Deal
- Blue Bloods Season 10 Episode 2: Naughty or Nice
- Blue Bloods Season 10 Episode 3: Behind the Smile
- Blue Bloods Season 10 Episode 4: Another Look
- Blue Bloods Season 10 Episode 5: The Price You Pay
- Blue Bloods Season 10 Episode 6: Glass Houses
- Blue Bloods Season 10 Episode 7: Higher Standards
- Blue Bloods Season 10 Episode 8: Friends in High Places
- Blue Bloods Season 10 Episode 9: Grave Errors
- Blue Bloods Season 10 Episode 10: Bones to Pick
- Blue Bloods Season 10 Episode 11: Careful What You Wish For
- Blue Bloods Season 10 Episode 12: Where the Truth Lies
- Blue Bloods Season 10 Episode 13: Reckless
- Blue Bloods Season 10 Episode 14: Fog of War
- Blue Bloods Season 10 Episode 15: Vested Interests
- Blue Bloods Season 10 Episode 16: The First 100 Days
- Blue Bloods Season 10 Episode 17: The Puzzle Palace
Who is in the Cast of Blue Bloods Season 11?
The cast for the upcoming season includes
- Donnie Wahlberg as Danny Reagan
- Bridget Moynahan as Erin Reagan
- Will Estes as Jamie Reagan
- Len Cariou as Henry Reagan
- Tom Selleck as Frank Reagan
- Andrew Terraciano as Sean Reagan
- Sami Gayle as Nicky Reagan-Boyle
- Abigail Hawk as Abigail Baker
- Gregory Jbara as Garrett Moore
- Marisa Ramirez as Maria Baez
- Robert Clohessy as Sid Gormley