Red Dead Redemption 2 will be driving the PCs of all the gamer to their max potential. With the announcement of the game on PC, the fan base is losing their minds over it. There are going to be additional content coming to the PC version. This additional content was revealed by non-other than Rockstar themselves. The game will have a massive open world that is not only rich but also greatly detailed. Everything in the game will be looking great and even better than the console. There are new graphical and technical improvements that have been done for more immersion. It includes increased draw distances for better navigation.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Features
The higher quality global illumination and for improves day and night lighting; better quality snow trails, improved reflections and deeper, higher resolution shadows at all distances. It doesn’t stop there as the tessellated tree textures have been improved which also includes grass and fur textures for added realism in every plant and animal.
Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC will offer HDR support which will be able to run high-end display setups with 4K resolution and beyond, multi-monitor configurations, widescreen configurations, faster frame rates and more. Rockstar also released some screenshots of this which you can check down below
The technical enhancements are one thing that the devs are adding but the cherry on the top is the additional updates to the world of RDR2 Story Mode which includes:
3 New Bounty Hunter Missions:
• Herman Zizendorf has been stealing tools from tradesmen – track him down in Blackwater.
• Ex-Confederate Cavalry Officer Camille de Millemont is wanted dead or alive out by
• Catfish Jacksons, but his loyal men are never far behind.
• Bart Cavanaugh and his gang are camping out in Big Valley. Take Bart dead or alive without alerting his gang if you want to avoid a whole mess of trouble.
2 New Gang Hideouts:
• Take on the deadly Del Lobos gang in new hideouts at Gaptooth Breach and Solomon’s Folly.
2 New Treasure Maps:
• Search for treasures across the new Landmarks of Riches and The Elemental Trail maps for gold bars and other rewards.
New Mission “To The Ends of The Earth” – collect requested herbs for a range of rewards
New Weapons for Story Mode including:
• M1899 Pistol – all-new Semi-automatic handgun with clip loaded ammunition
• Evans Repeater – high capacity repeater
• High Roller Revolver – ornate double-action revolver
• Le Mat Revolver – powerful revolver with the ability to shoot shotgun shells
New Horses for Story Mode including:
• Warped Brindle Arabian – a fast and agile mount
• Few Spot Appaloosa – beautiful and hardy, ideal for cross-country journeys
• Perlino Andalusian – a healthy, sturdy animal, ideal for hunting
• Red Chestnut Arabian – a fleet-footed beast with a distinctive coat
• Plus 3 new wild horse variations – keep an eye out for wild herds featuring the Buttermilk Buckskin Kentucky Saddler, Liver Chestnut Morgan, and Gold Palomino Tennessee Walker
5 New Trinkets to collect with new effects:
• Hawk Talon – permanently decreases Stamina bar drain speed by 30% when drawing a bow
• Cat Eye – permanently increases the length of Fortifying tonic effects by 20%
• Shark Tooth – permanently increases horse bonding experience bonus by 10%
• Turtle Shell – permanently increases health bar refill speed by 10%
• Crow Beak – permanently increases looted ammo by 10%