Fortnite: Chapter 2, Week 6 Challenges Have Been Leaked
Fortnite Chapter 2 was the new beginning for Fortnite that made the game’s players base wonder what changes will be coming with this new chapter of Fortnite. Players weren’t disappointed by Epic Games as many new things were introduced, and some of which those players didn’t think would ever be in the game. With that, the new season also kicked off in the game, and it is currently in its week 5 challenges.
Recently a famous data miner Lucas7yoshi recently leaked Week 6, which is named “Hide and Seek” challenges. This week’s challenges aren’t that good; you check these out right down below:-
• Land at Frenzy Farm, Slurpy Swamp and Sweaty Sands (0/3)
• Harvest 500 wood, 400 stone and 300 metal (0/3)
• Eliminations at Frenzy Farm or Sweaty Sands (0/3)
• Search chests at Pleasant Park or Lazy Lake (0/7)Consume Foraged Items (0/10)
• Deal damage to opponents with Pickaxes (0/100)
• Hit 5 consecutive weak points while harvesting materials (0/1)
• Hit Headshots (0/10)
• Visit Landmarks in a single match (0/5)
• Eliminations in different matches (0/5)
Search the hidden ‘I’ found in the Hide and Seek Loading Screen
As you can see that this week’s challenges, as I said earlier, aren’t that good, but they are pretty easy to complete them. There is none of those dancing or interesting locations to discover challenges in this one.