Clifford the Big Red Dog Season 2 would be a sequel of the Canadian-American animated TV series Clifford the Big Red Dog which is in its full swing, and fans of the series are extremely excited to know about the future and the possibility of future seasons. Luckily, for fans, the new animated show will be receiving more seasons, so prepare yourselves as you’ll be getting more episodes to binge-watch on. A lot of new speculations and details about the upcoming second season are circulating on the internet, and we have gathered all the latest updates and information regarding the show, so here is everything you need to know bout the upcoming Clifford the Big Red Dog Season 2.
Directed by Mike Weiss, Clifford the Big Red Dog serves as the reboot and third season to the original animated series which released way back in 2000. The original series is one of the fan-favorites and has made a special place in the hearts of its fans, who have shown their loyal support throughout. On 16th May 2018, Scholastic made the official announcement about the new reboot version, and the production began in late 2020.
Clifford the Big Red Dog reboot made its big debut on Amazon Prime Video in December 2019, however, fans in the UK might have to wait a little longer to watch it, as its UK premiere hasn’t been decided yet. In an interview, the Executive Producer and Chief Strategy Officer of Scholastic, Iole Lucchese revealed that there were thrilled to produce the new reboot version of the loved Clifford the Big Red Dog for the new families and Millenials to enjoy the show and relive it with passion and love.
What is the Plot of Clifford the Big Red Dog Season 2? How many episodes will Clifford the Big Red Dog Season 2 have?
According to Scholastic, the series will run for 39 episodes and will be divided into three seasons, so expect more episodes in season 2 to release soon.
Clifford the Big Red Dog is based on Norman Bridwell’s book series of the same name, and it follows the story of a tiny pup who soon grows as big as the house he lives in. Season 2 will follow Clifford, as he prepares for his new amazing adventures.
According to the latest speculations, the upcoming second season of Clifford the Big Red Dog will feature a total of 13 episodes. As of now, the confirmed episodes are:
- Clifford the Big Red Dog Season 2 Episode 1: A Reasonable Eggsplanation/The Special Agents of Birdwell Island
- Clifford the Big Red Dog Season 2 Episode 2: Towel Team, Go!/Puppy Preschool
- Clifford the Big Red Dog Season 2 Episode 3: Captain Chrysalis/It’s Berry Season!
- Clifford the Big Red Dog Season 2 Episode 4: Farm Friends/The Big Book Giveaway
- Clifford the Big Red Dog Season 2 Episode 5: Whale of a Time/Clifford’s Museum
- Clifford the Big Red Dog Season 2 Episode 6: The Adventures of Clifford the Good/Surfs And Down
- Clifford the Big Red Dog Season 2 Episode 7: The Wild Wolf Pack/Putt-ing It Together
A trailer for season 2 is yet to be released but, for now, you can check the trailer of season 1.
Who is the Cast of Clifford the Big Red Dog Season 2?
- Hannah Levinson as Emily Elizabeth
- Adam Sanders as Clifford
- Jenna Weir as Samantha
- Raven Dauda as Mrs. Clayton
- Julie Lemieux as Tucker
- Josiah Stewart as Jack
- Bahia Watson as Bailey
- Niko Ceci as Pablo
- John Cleland as Mr. Howard
- Allison Brooks as Mrs. Howard
- Sugith Varughese as Mr. Basu
- Joseph Motiki as Mr. Morgan
When is Clifford the Big Red Dog Season 2 update?
Clifford the Big Red Dog Season 2 is expected to release in July 2020. The official update is yet to be revealed, however, we will keep you posted as soon as the official announcement is made.