Good news for Nintendo Switch lovers! Nintendo Switch eShop deal is ongoing and will last till December, 18. The gaming company is offering some of the coolest deals on Nintendo Switch titles. So, let’s explore a bit more and find out what we’re going to have in our gaming pottery by the Nintendo.
Nominated Switch Titles & Last Date
As we know that The Game Awards 2019 recently has broadcasted and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice has been Game Of The Year.
However, whether be it an open-world or Indies game, the Nintendo family is offering up to 50% discount on some of its cool titles and the deal will be open till the 18th of December. So, the fans can save a ton of money and there will be no money pit for their favorite games.
There are five best Nintendo Switch and Indies titles off of Nintendo Switch game collection which had been nominated in the queue and these award-winning best five games include WARGROOVE for Best Strategy Game, MORTAL KOMBAT 11 for Best Fighting Game, GRIS for Best Art Direction, Games For Impact, and Fresh Indie Game, SAYONARA WILD HEARTS for Best Art Direction, Best Score/Music, and Best Mobile Game, and KATANA ZERO for Best Independent Game.
Nintendo Switch Online Sales 2019
- Wargroove $14 ($20)
- Mortal Kombat 11 $30 ($60)
- Sayonara Wild Hearts $10.39 ($13)
- Gris $8.49 ($17)
- Super Mario Odyssey $42 ($60)
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes $15 ($30)
- Cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of the NecroDancer Featuring The Legend of Zelda $17.49 ($25)
- Celeste $10 ($20)
- Crypt of the NecroDancer: Nintendo Switch Edition $4 ($20)
- Doom $30 ($60)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim $30 ($60)
- Katana Zero $9.74 ($15)
- Octopath Traveler $36 ($60)