Super Mario Maker 2 is a great game that was developed and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo Switch. This game released back on 28 June 2019 and was received well by fans as well as critics. The game will be getting a hugethis week which going to release on 5 December 2019. Thiswill be adding new course parts, which includes the Master Sword item in the Super Mario Bros. style that will transform Mario into Link, giving him a totally new moveset, as well as a new speed-run mode.
Down below you can see what things are coming out in2.0:
• Spike: a new enemy type that shoots out spiky iron balls; throws snowballs in the snow theme
• Pokey: the cactus-like enemy poses a difficult obstacle; flies around in night mode; becomes a snowman in the snow theme
• Frozen Coin: acts similar to the ice block, but can be melted with fire.
• P Block: solid blocks that temporarily appear and disappear when a P Switch is hit.
• Dash Block (only in Super Mario 3D World style): Mario dashed forward at a higher speed than is normally possible when touching this block.
• Master Sword (only in Super Mario Bros. style): Transforms Mario into Link, giving him a totally new moveset: stabbing enemies with the sword, blocking attacks with the shield, laying bombs, shooting arrows, dashing forward and doing a downward stab in the air.
• Ninji Speedruns: a new mode where you take on courses created by Nintendo and compete against other players for the fastest time; clear courses to collect stamps and unlock special Mii costumes.