Castle Crashers Remastered was released way back in 2015 for Xbox, but now it’s all set to come back for Nintendo Switch and PS4. The remastered version presents players with five times the texture resolution as correlated to the original 30fps game. Players would be gifted with a new mini-game called “Back Off Barbarian” alongside all the existing DLC character which will be included in the remastered version of the game.
The developer behind this fantastic game recently announced that the PlayEveryWare port studio assisted in designing the two modern versions of Castle Crashers. Nintendo Switch version of the game appropriates Switch Online, HD Rumble, and gives full support to four-player local Joy-Con use. Castle Crashers Remastered is set to release in the summer of 2019.
Paladin also spoke why developer company ‘The Behemoth’ hadn’t made a continuation or a sequel to either of its other games. According to Paladin, the new version of this extensive game would need to be vastly improved rather than incorporate some new changes and better graphics.
He also teased the biggest teaser regarding how the studio is working on a new title, which is codenamed as “Game 5.” The Behemoth published its most up-to-date game, Pit People, into early access over two years ago.
All The Improvement of Castle Crashers Remastered
- Newest and advance multiplayer mini-game titled “Back Off Barbarian.”
- Improved texture sizes compared to the previous version of the game.
- Castle Crashers Remastered runs at 60 frames per second.
- Include all previous and old characters, weapons, and animal orbs.
- Performance improvement alongside multiplayer and cross-platform play.