Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is going to release a new premium a 2-in-1 Galaxy Chromebook, a premium 2-in-1 device which is going to set a higher standard in mobile computing. The new Galaxy Computing portfolio has what it takes how a Chromebook can be. The thinnest Samsung Chromebook is going to be released with the combinations of the best of Samsung technical innovation – such as an AMOLED display and built-in-pen support, offering users new ways to take advantage of Chrome OS experience, which is as simple as fast and seamless.
The new Galaxy Chromebook has a premium user experience, which helps you switch between streaming, dazzling display with a creative Eye-Catching Design. Galaxy Chromebook is a laptop that has a stunning fiesta Red, or more Mercury Gray, and it also has a premium aesthetic design into it, which catches everyone’s attention whether they’re in the office or inside a classroom, wherever it goes.
It has a Cinema-like experience with a stunning AMOLED display first ever featured on Chromebook, which gives 4K UHD resolution for enhanced and amazing picture quality.
Near-infinite screen and slim 3.9mm bezel and offers this device a true-life visual immersive gaming and crystal clear photo viewing and editing.
It has been said that Galaxy Chromebook will soon come with HDR400, which delivers a high-contracts graphic with and Ambient EQ capabilities, which will be vivid and will have easy on one’s eyes.
- Galaxy Chromebook has productivity tools to help things get more done.
- A built-in pen that lets you draw, write, and navigate Galaxy Chromebook quickly and easily.
- Co-engineered with Intel as part of the Project Athena innovation program.
- Galaxy Chromebook went through rigorous testing to achieve the program’s experience targets and hardware specification, making it boot quickly with good battery life.
- The speed and efficiency are powered by the latest 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 processor with Intel® Wi-Fi 6.
The new Samsung Galaxy Chromebook is going to release on April 6, 2020