LG G8 ThinQ: Release Date, Specifications And Price
Lg G8 ThinQ Price
As of March 15, LG G8 will be going on sale in South Korea, it was revealed by the company itself. They also revealed the price of the G8 ThinQ during the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2019 in Barcelona last month. It will come with a screen replacement and a free case. As per the details posted on the official newsroom site, LG G8 ThinQ is at a price of KRW 897,600 which is roughly Rs. 59990. Pre-orders will be available between 15-20 March and will go on sale on 22 March.
The specifications LG G8 ThinQ are as follows:-
• The dual-SIM (Nano)
• LG G8 ThinQ runs Android 9.0 Pie
• It features a 6.1-inch QHD+ (1440×3120 pixels) OLED FullVision display along with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio and a 564ppi pixel density.
• The phone has an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC, paired with 6GB of RAM.
Camera and Videos
LG G8 ThinQ comes in two variants — one with a dual rear camera setup and the other one with a triple rear camera setup. The South Korea one has a triple rear camera setup. The camera includes a 12-megapixel primary sensor along with an f/1.5, 85-degree lens, 16-megapixel secondary sensor along with a 107-degree super wide-angle lens that has an f/1.9 aperture, and a 12-megapixel tertiary sensor consisting of a 45-degree telephoto lens along with an f/2.4 aperture. The LG G8 ThinQ also has an 8-megapixel autofocus camera along with an f/1.7 lens at the front. There is also a ToF Z Camera that is designed to enable Hand ID palm vein authentication. Furthermore, the phone has a face unlock feature and a fingerprint sensor at the back.
Storage and Extras
•LG G8 ThinQ has 128GB of onboard storage that is expandable via microSD card (up to 2TB).
• Connectivity include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, FM radio, and a USB Type-C port (v3.1).
• This smartphone has a 3,500mAh battery that has Quick Charge 3.0 technology. Moreover, it comes with an inbuilt 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC that enables DTS:X 3D Surround Sound.