Fortnite Chapter 2 Week 7 has just begun and the challenges for this week are pretty good and challenging. The players will have a tough time to complete them but these aren’t impossible. In this article, you will see what the challenges are for this week and how you can complete them. Now, without any delays let’s get started:-
List of Challenges
• Eliminations while at 50 health or less (0/2)
• Consume Foraged Apples at the Orchard (0/3)
This is one of the tough challenges that I was talking about. In order to complete this, you will have to travel to the north of Frenzy Farm and southwest of Steamy Stacks. There should be plenty on the ground. There are plenty of apples there and players too so be careful when landing there.
• Eliminations at Weeping Woods or a Landmark (0/3)
• Dance at the Pipe Man, the Hay Man and the Timber Tent (0/1)
The Pipes is located at a place that is isolated at the map and it is a place where no one goes. There aren’t that many item spawns or vehicles in this area, be sure to keep an eye out for the storm. Now, for its location, you can find this robot South of Misty Meadows, not too far from where the boat launch was found not too long ago.
• Gain health with a small fry, a flopper and a slurp fish(0/1)
• Eliminations with pistols (0/2)
• Deal Damage with Shotguns (0/500)
• Save yourself from fall damage by landing in a hideout (0/1)
• Heal yourself within 10 seconds of taking damage from an opponent (0/1)
• Search the hidden letter ‘T’ found in the Trick Shot Loading Screen (0/1)
This week’s hidden letter is ‘T’ which is pretty hard to find. You will first have to u unlocked the loading screen after that the T is located right in the middle of the bridge which you can see in the background. This place is located in the north of Weeping Woods. If you follow the river from the Northside you will be able to find it.