As the year passes by the bike, get more and more amazing. The company has many of the best bikes in the world, and there are many fans of this bike. It has two things that make it amazing, first is its super fast response and second how comfortable it is. The most notable features of 2020 Specialized Roubaix are:-
• All-new Future Shock 2.0 (1.5 on lower models) with Smooth Boot for better aesthetics.
• Ideal balance of lightweight, aero, and compliance
• Beyond gender eliminates the perceived differences between male/female fit and geometry
• More aerodynamic than the Tarmac SL6
• S-Works Pave D-shaped Seatpost for improved deflection and aerodynamics
• Clearance for 33mm tiresFrame Weight: Sub-900 grams (S-Works, 56cm)
• Available in Team Geo or Classic Geo frames
• Threaded bottom bracketRider-First Engineered 44cm – 64cm sizes available
• New Pave Seatpost and internal seat clamp
It has increased the tire clearance as well as the adoption of road tubeless reduces. Specialized is taking Shock to a whole new level and also it is redesigning Roubaix. For those who don’t know what Future shock is, this is a cartridge damper that provides 20mm of vertical movement at the handlebar, positioned as it is below the stem and above the head tube. This is extremely important because it is about suspending the rider and not the bike. Because of this only about 15% of a rider’s body weight is on the handlebars. It will take some time because it needs a complete overhaul so that it becomes more robust and adjustable to riders needs. Moreover, the leans on the aero Venge to be faster everywhere. And bulbous and ungainly Seatpost is now gone and are now D-shaped seat post offering oodles of deflection. It is available right now in the bike store near you and the price of the bike starting from $2,900 on up to $12,000.