Dauntless has released a mini-update yesterday with some fixes and known issues. There are no significant changes in the game as of now. We have full patch notes here, which you can check out below.
Dauntless is an RPG game developed by Phoenix Labs, which is available on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One as of now. The game is scheduled to be released on Nintendo Switch later this year. Dauntless is a free-to-play game which supports cross-play platform and was initially launched in beta in May 2018 for Microsoft Windows, and a year later, it was released on May 21, 2019, for PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
Dauntless – Fixes
In-game video crash:
Fixed a bug that caused some Slayers to crash after watching an in-game video or opening the Hunt Pass menu in Ramsgate.
Login Menu Crash:
Fixed a bug that caused some Slayers to crash when pressing Play on the login menu. Because of the way this fix works, you will need to reset any custom options you had previously set (e.g., audio, keybindings).
Trials Behemoths low power level spawn:
Fixed a bug where Trials Behemoths would sometimes spawn with unintentionally low power levels. Three-star scores related to this “easy mode” bug have been removed from the in-game Wall of Champions.
Dauntless0.9.1a – KNOWN ISSUES
- Boreus’ bomber minion death animations can be interrupted, causing those minions to disappear instead of exploding. Slayers should still receive the minion kill buff even if this happens.
- Boreus minions can take longer to spawn than usual.
- Using the Retry button in a Trial with random members may result in the player entering the trial solo if they cannot find new party members in time.
- Purchase notifications may display the wrong item name or quantity. This should not affect the actual item or quantity rewarded.
- The FOV slider does not correctly change the FOV.
- We are investigating reports of PC Slayers seeing high CPU usage.