Ink Master is an American reality competition show presented by Dave Navarro. The series made its initial debut on January 17, 2012. The show has successfully completed 13 seasons with 186 episodes. Based on the positive response and the low budget, production is interested in progress.
Ink Master has also started another three spin off-seasons like Ink Master: Redemption, Ink Master: Angels, and Ink Master: Grudge Match. Each season of the series is created based on a particular theme. In this article, we’ll discuss the Ink Master season 14 and everything you need to know.
When is Ink Master Season 14 update?
Ink Master Season 14 will be released on January 2021. It’s too early to discuss the update of the fourteenth season. Last season of the Ink Master was started on January 7, 2020, and completed its 15 episode season on April,14,2020. Based on the information from the leaks suggest that the shooting progress of the upcoming season is planned to begin in late 2020.
It’s expected season will be streamed on Paramount pictures without any changes. However, we’ll update this part once the official announcement drops from the production. Check Otakukart for regular updates.
Who Are Ink Master Season 14 Contents?
There no details about the contestant details of the Ink Master Season 14. It’s expected that production will choose the best content based on the years of experience and talent. As many might know the competition will be carried out as a group. We provide details about the contents of the last season. However, we’ll update this part once the details about the contents are announced from the production.
- Jessa Bigelow with 6 years of experience from Harrison, New Jersey.
- Emac with 8 years of experience from Baltimore, Maryland
- Andrew Hicks with 7 years of experience from New York, New York
- K Lenore Siner with 3 years of experience from Salem, Massachusetts.
- Jimmy Snaz with 13 years of experience from Boston, Massachusetts.
- Michelle Elise with 6 years of experience from Plano, Texas.
- Jason Elliott with 6 years of experience from College Station, Texas.
- Patrick Flynn with 18 years of experience from Asheville, North Carolina.
- Jordi Pla with 5 years of experience from Miami, Florida.
- Money Mike Thornton with 5 years of experience from Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Jordan Allred with 8 years of experience from Boise, Idaho.
- Jerrel Larkins with 8 years of experience from Greeley, Colorado.
- Jake Parsons with 14 years of experience from Denver, Colorado.
- Frank Ready with 15 years of experience from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Kelly Severtson with 10 years of experience from Chicago, Illinois.
- Hiram Casas with 8 years of experience from Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Bob Jones with 10 years of experience from Portland, Oregon.
- Angel Rose with 3.5 years of experience from Los Angeles, California.
- Arlene Salinas with 12 years of experience from Los Angeles, California.
- Raul Ugarte with 13 years of experience from Roseville, California
Ink Master Update
The competition follows tattoo artists from different parts of the country will be selected by the panel of experts based on several categories. Contestants will be segregated into batches. Each batch will have five contestants.
In each episode of the game, artists will be provided with a specific theme along with the equipment required for their artwork. After the completion of the time period, each artwork will be examined by the panel of experts. Based on the points winners will be selected and each stage of the game will have elimination.
No, there is no trailer available for Ink Master season 14. We’ll provide a trailer from the previous season. However, this part gets updated once the official trailer drops