Fallout 76 has been making all sorts of changes lately to impress the gamers from every direction, and the recent patch brings a lot of changes in the Nuclear Winter battle royale mode. Bethesda hasn’t taken this mod down and ever since its official release, Bethesda tried to make it better by improving it through patches.
The patch notes are of normal sizes, and according to the official note from Bethesda, this will be ‘update10.5’ that the game will be receiving. The game was in maintenance break, and the servers were closed at 3 pm BST / 10 am ET but, now that it’s over, players can download the patch as soon as possible and start enjoying the new features.
The official patch notes for the game has been released and thanks to the official website, we have gathered the information. Along with updates for the Battle Royale mode, Bethesda also made improvements in its Survival and Adventure modes, and here are the full details of the patch.
ITEMS AND LOOT:
- Underarmor: Along with one Headwear item and outfit, you can choose one Underarmour for the Nuclear Winter.
- Automatic Combat Rifles: Now, available on small supply crates.
- Submachine Guns: Now, available on medium supply crates.
- Supply Crates: Supply Crate abundance problem adjusted.
- Dead Man Sprinting: New redesign. Action points will drain 25% slow when HP is under 30%
- Terminals: New ZAX Terminals entries. Unlock when Overseer rank reaches 100
- Tutorials: ‘More Info,’ button added to the Nuclear Winter Perk Card menu
The newest Fallout patch is already live and is available for all systems.