The Lastest No Man’s Sky Update 2.14 released on 10 October and there are a lot of changes to the game which the player need to know about. There are lot of bug fix to the game with the release of update 2.14 and it also has other tweaks to the online game. This isn’t a big update but still it was a very important one nonetheless because many of the bugs that were annoying to the players have been fixed.
No Man’s Sky Update 2.14 Details
One of the main fixes is the one where encrypted missions would always give you the same reward. This wasn’t suppose to happen when these quests were introduced by the devs and they have finally fixed it. Now, the player will get different rewards each time when they complete missions. Ths is a big bonus for those who were holding out hope for this fix.
There are more fixes which were for to make the UI run smoother. One of fixes were that the player don’t suffer crashes or other issues when traversing this. Glyphs that were missing from the Portal input UI will now show up too, while the base power UI has had a fix for its incorrectly scaled UI element. Down below are the full patch notes that came with the lastest update:
• Fixed an issue that caused glyphs to be missing from the Portal input UI.
• Fixed a crash that could occur when using the teleporter aboard the Space Anomaly.
• Fixed an issue that caused 3D models shown on the inventory page to be incorrectly offset.
• Fixed a number of issues with the inventory sub-menu UI.
• Fixed a number of scaling issues with the Analysis Visor and Survey Device UIs.
• Fixed an incorrect offset in compass distance labels.
• Fixed the scaling of creature icons when using the Analysis Visor.
• Fixed an incorrectly scaled UI element in the base power UI.
• Fixed a scaling issue in the Journey Milestone black bar screen effect.
• Fixed a rare issue that prevented players from seeing Quicksilver mission on the Nexus even when successfully connected to Discovery Services.
• Fixed an issue where encrypted missions would always pick the same reward.