The new season of Fortnite has begun, and with it, a set of new challenges comes too. There are many amazing rewards in Fortnite’s Season 9. I am here to break down the challenge that arrived this week to Fortnite which when completed will level up your
battle pass, and you will unlock many sweet skins. So, let us check out the Fortnite Season 9, Week 1 Challenges.
• Visit all Sky Platforms (0/7)
• Deal damage to an enemy within 10s after using a shadow bomb
In this challenge, the main thing that you need is a shadow bomb. You land someplace safe and gear up. Also, the shotgun is extremely great to complete this challenge.
• Pick up a legendary item in different matches
In this challenge, you have to find a legendary item in matches.
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
• Search chests at Lucky Landing or Loot Lake: (0/7)
In this, you have to search chests in Lucky Landing. There are many buildings which have a lot of chests in them so you won’t have a problem. But, this challenge might be pretty hard right now because all the people will be trying to complete this challenge too. In my opinion, I think to wait for some time until it isn’t busy there.
• Scoped weapons eliminations (0/3)
This one is easy as well. You just have to land someplace safe with your duo partner or squad, find a scoped gun and kill some people with it.
• Deal damage to opponents from above two, four, and six stories: multi-stage
This one is a pretty tough one. In this challenge, you will need to get some high ground and deal damage to the enemy. You can use the Drum Gun or in my opinion an Assault Rifle to deal damage and be more accurate at the same time.
• Ride the slipstreams across Neo Tilted and Mega-Mall, multistage