In this post, we will be talking about the latest9.13 and the latest added character, Qiyana. The Empress of Elements, Qiyana has finally made her way into the League of Legends, and things are about to get extremely heated up. her character was released with the latest patch of the game,9.13, and along with her, many other improvements and changes were made in the game. There are still many gamers out there who haven’t downloaded the latest patch 9.13 but worry not, we have gathered all the recent information and updates regarding the patch notes, so here is everything you need to know about9.13.
Qiyana is also known as the ‘Empress of Elements,’ and she is one of the champions in the game. According to a report from Esports Pedia, Qiyana wield a blade which has three different types of elemental powers including water and earth. You can get the full details regarding her character and statistics on the official website of League of Legends Fandom.
The patch notes of9.13 have been released:
- A bug regarding the Responsiveness Pass and Rammus fixed
- A bug regarding Jarvan IV fixed
- Teamfight Tactics: free-for-all race against seven opponents to build a powerful army
- Qiyana included
- Corki updated. ARAM FIRST PACKAGE SPAWN TIME reduced to 5.00 and ARAM PACKAGE COOLDOWN reduced to 150 seconds
- Diana updated
- Illaoi updated
You can get the full details of other characters on the official website of the league of legends
- Jarvan IV’s E – Demacian Standard > Q – Dragon Strike
- Kennen’s E – Lightning Rush
- Tryndamere’s E – Spinning Slash
- Essence Reaver: New cost: 3300 gold and Build path: B.F. Sword + Caulfield’s Warhammer + Cloak of Agility + 100 gold
- Randuin’s Omen: New Armor: 70
- Rod of Ages: New cost: 2600 gold
You can get the complete patch notes on the abovementioned website.
The9.13 was released on June 25th, so, download it if you haven’t already.