The upcoming online multiplayer third-person shooter game Rouge Company will be releasing fully soon, and fans are extremely excited to see what the developers have in store for them.
The game is developed by First Watch Games and published by Hi-Rez Studios, and according to the latest update, the final release game will support both cross-platform play and cross-progression which will allow the players to carry their progress in the current platform over to the next-gen counsels when they are officially released.
With each passing day, a lot of new information and rumors are surfacing up, and to save you the trouble, we have gathered all the recent updates and information regarding the multiplayer game, so here is everything you nee dot know about the upcoming Rouge Company.
Rouge Company Gameplay and Modes
The game revolves around the elite mercenaries of a secret organization who are also known as ‘Rogues’ where both the teams are put against each other in the selected map, and the team completing their set of objectives first emerges victorious. Each match is divided into several rounds, as of now, the game boasts four different modes that are as follows:
- Extraction: a 4v4 mode and the attacking team have to hack the objective or eliminate all the members of the opponent team to win.
- Strikeout: A lot similar to that of ‘Extraction,’ the only difference being that in this round, each team will get a certain number of times that the players can respawn after getting eliminated.
- Demolition: a 4v4 mode where the teams have to plant a bomb within the given time to win.
- Wingman: a separate 2v2 mode.
Rouge Company update and Closed Beta Details
A closed beta of Rogue Company was released on 20th July 2020, and it is available for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and on PC via the Epic Games Store. Now, you can wait for the game to become free, or you can try to get the game by watching the Twitch streams where they drop the closed beta keys, however, if you don’t have that much patience and time then you can also play by buying a package.
The game has three different packages, and each one of them will cost different. The pricing details of Rogue Company are:
- Starter Package: It will cost $14.99, and it will include 6 Rogues along with squads Phantom and Chaac. Apart from that, you’ll get one emote (Superstar Dance), one spray (Founder), one outfit (Speed Demon Ronin), and one wrap (Solar Flare).
- Standard Package: It will cost $29.99, and it will include all the items mentioned in the starter package, however, you’ll get one extra outfit (Extermination Chaac) and six additional Rogues (Vy, Lancer, Talon, Future New Rogue, Gl1tch and Scorch).
- Ultimate Package: It will cost $59.99, and it will include all the items mentioned in the standard package. Additionally, you’ll get one extra outfit (Night Runner Lancer), rare spray (Chalked Spray), emote (Leg Day Dance), and 1500 Rogue Bucks.
Rouge Company is expected to release later in 2020, and it will be available on PC, Ps4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.