The much-awaited Persona 5 Royal 2017 now has an official update for the gamers that live in North American. This was announced by Atlus that the game will be releasing for the PlayStation 4 on 31 March 2020 and many of per orders are available for it right now. Furthermore, there also details on the price of the digital and physical editions which are as follows:
• Persona 5 Royal Launch Edition ($59.99): includes P5R, a limited edition steelbook case, and a dynamic PS4 theme.
• Persona 5 Royal Deluxe Edition ($69.99): Digital edition includes PS5 and the Persona 5 Royal Kasumi Costume Bundle.”
• Persona 5 Royal Phantom Thieves Edition ($89.99): includes P5R, an official Joker mask withstand, collector’s box, art book, soundtrack, limited edition steelbook case, and a dynamic PS4 theme.
• Persona 5 Royal Ultimate Edition ($99.99): Digital edition includes P5R and all DLC bundles, plus six additional costume packs.
On top of this, there will also be four Persona 5 Royal DLC bundles available for purchase:
• Kasumi Costume Bundle – $14.99
• Battle Bundle – $9.99
• Persona Bundle $9.99
• DLC Bundle – $59.99
As for those who don’t know, Persona 5 Royal gives us a deeper look into Persona 5 and it will have all the original content from Persona 5, new Persona and the ability to customize your own Thieves Den, a brand new story arc, cutscenes, alternate endings, and many more. It is a must but for the die-hard fans of the series and this is amazing that should be on your wishlist.