The prestigious Oppenheimer real estate group has managed to land several lucrative deals with streaming platform Netflix to follow up on the activities of their brokers. In the case of Selling Sunset Season 7, the show keeps giving us more of the same: Incredible real estate houses, the drama and rivalry between the men and women that put the houses on the market, as well as insights into their lives.
If you’re curious to know where to catch this incredible posh and successful show, we prepared for you all the necessary details as to where to find this production and learn about its upcoming reunion special that promises a lot of face-to-face drama, confrontation, and of course, haute couture, makeup and designer shoes and bags as they reflect upon what went down this season.
Selling Sunset Season 7 Preview
Selling Sunset follows the lives of the real estate brokers of the prestigious Oppenheim group, a company that deals in real estate, construction, and house-flipping in downtown Los Angeles. The company, owned by Brett and Jason Oppenheim employs a group of women who travel around Los Angeles and its surrounding areas pitching houses to potential clients.
But that’s just the tip of the iceberg because behind that rather simple business comes the edge-knife of the job: These women do their job in their best looks: designer clothes, handbags, and shoes, incredible cars, and also, there are rivalries, competition for commission sell deals and the pressure from the owners to get the job done. So, if you like renovation shows with a lot of glamour, then there are seven seasons to watch and lots of drama included.
As usual, Netflix drops all of their original series episodes on one day at midnight. In the case of Selling Sunset, that day was Friday, 3 November 2023 at 3:00 AM Eastern Time, United States. Each episode lasts around one hour. Then, Netflix for this kind of show usually hosts a reunion special in which all cast members sit down to talk about their experience during the season.
When Is Selling Sunset Season 7 Reunion Special?
Selling Sunset Episode 12, titled “The Reunion” will land on Netflix on Wednesday 15 November 2023 at 3:00 AM Eastern Time, United States. In the following list, you’ll find the regional time release dates for this program.
- Pacific Time (PT): Wednesday at 00:00 hrs (12:00 AM PT)
- Mountain Time (MT): Wednesday at 01:00 hrs (1:00 AM MT)
- Central Time (CT): Wednesday at 02:00 hrs (2:00 AM CT)
- British Standard Time (GMT): Wednesday at 08:00 hrs (8:00 AM GMT)
- Central European Time (CET): Wednesday at 09:00 hrs (9:00 AM CET)
- Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT): Wednesday at 19:00 hrs (7:00 PM AEDT)
- India Standard Time (IST): Wednesday at 13:30 hrs (1:30 PM IST)
- Singapore Time (SGT): Wednesday at 15:00 hrs (3:00 PM SGT)
- New Zealand Daylight Time (NZDT): Wednesday at 21:00 hrs (9:00 PM NZDT)
Selling Sunset Season 7 Episode Guide
- Episode 1: “The Real Estate Apocalypse” – Friday, 3 November 2023
- Episode 2: “Mean Girl Sh*t” – Friday, 3 November 2023
- Episode 3: “House of Horrors” – Friday, 3 November 2023
- Episode 4: “Namaste Out of Everyone’s Business” – Friday, 3 November 2023
- Episode 5: “Setting the Stage for Disaster” – Friday, 3 November 2023
- Episode 6: “It’s Not The Size of the Listing” – Friday, 3 November 2023
- Episode 7: “Cabo San Loco” – Friday, 3 November 2023
- Episode 8: “Oppenheim Wine” – Friday, 3 November 2023
- Episode 9: “The Enemy of My Enemy” – Friday, 3 November 2023
- Episode 10: “Pack it up, pack it in” – Friday, 3 November 2023
- Episode 11: “Commission Impossible” – Friday, 3 November 2023
- Episode 12: “The Reunion” – Wednesday, 15 November 2023
How To Watch Selling Sunset Season 7 Episodes?
Selling Sunset is a Netflix-exclusive original show; consequently, you will need a Netflix subscription to enjoy this real estate unscripted reality show.
Netflix is the world’s leading entertainment streaming platform, it is globally available and has multiple subscription plans. All of its subscription plans which range from $5,99 a month with ads all the way to $15,99 with 4K support and ad-free streaming will grant you access to this program. A subscription to this service comes with a 7-day free trial subscription and after that, you will be billed.
Netflix is compatible with all devices and operating systems, so regardless of your device, you will have access to this popular platform. Furthermore, Netflix also hosts all of the spinoffs and main shows spawning from Selling Sunset, so whether you want to catch up, or watch how each cast member has done and fared since the series’ get to, you will be covered.
Netflix offers a wide and rotating catalog of movies as well as award-winning original movies, series, documentaries, and reality shows for all ages and tastes, making it one of the best alternatives for streaming platforms out there.